Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

playing house for me and kittykatgirl only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

playing house for me and kittykatgirl only Empty
PostSubject: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySat 12 Mar - 23:57

this rp is about a girl named yui that want to take care of a baby but she was an only child so never got to but with her best friend coming over for the next two week she deiced to baby her knowing she could because she could always talk her in to anything [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

yui giggled well she was waiting at her front door for her friend to show up
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:00

This is Sammy, who is a year younger than her best friend. She is an only child as well, and was never treated like a baby because her parents were almost always gone. It is one of the reasons why she goes a long with Yui's idea.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sammy skipped over to Yui's house with a smile. She smiled brighter when she got to the house and giggled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomesauce2014.tumblr.com
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:04

yui opened the door when she saw her' hi Sammy how are you?" she asked well she let her come inside. she wondered why she said shed let her baby her anyway
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:08

Sammy smiled brightly when she saw Yui and gave her a small, hug "Hi Yui, I'm good how are you?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:10

yui giggled a bit" so why did you agree to this again?" yui asked was she wondered if it was her talking her in to it yesterday
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:17

"Cause I want to know what it's like to be a baby." She said looking down, and blushed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:20

yui giggled at her" well i want to take care of a baby so i guess its time to change you" yui said well giggling at her
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:31

Sammy blushed a little more and played with the him of her shirt of nodded "A-alright where do you want me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:32

yui took her hand" oh i set a whole room up just for you" well she led her down the hallway she she reached a bright pink door at the end of the ha;;" this is your new room" yui said with a small gigle
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:34

Sammy smiled seeing that it was pink, she loved pink. She opened the door and blushed a little bit seeing a crib, changing table, playpen and other things for babies.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:39

( i got to go)

yui giggled bit" so do you like your new room?' she asked well she led her inside leading her to the changing table
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:42

[okay seeya later]

Sammy nodded her head and followed Yui slowly over to the changing table and laid down on it "Y-yeah.' She said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 14:06

yui giggled a bit but removed her skirt and panties" ahaha you are so cute when you blush" yui said with a soft giggle. she grabbed a pink diaper with white bunny's on it and she unfolded it and slide it under her bottom she powdered her and taped it up" aww you look so cute!!
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 14:17

Sammy sat up and squirmed around and giggled "It feels funny." SHe said giggling some more and poked the diaper with her finger.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 14:20

yui shoved a baby bottle with milk that would take her bladder control away" time to drink your bottle baby
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:04

Sammy jumped when th bottle was shoved to her but she shrugged and drank the milk. When she finished the bottle she yawned a
Little bit and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:46

yui giggled" awww is my baby tiered" she cooed
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:47

Sammy blushed softly and played with her fingers "A little bit." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:55

yui giggled a bit" well how about we put the baby in her criby" she said
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:56

Sammy smiled a little bit and reached out for her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyTue 15 Mar - 8:20

yui placed her in the crib and rubbed her head well she was sleeping nighty night and good night baby
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyTue 15 Mar - 11:05

Sammy slept for a few hours. She woke up about 3 hours later and squirmed around, her diaper wet.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:43

yui was giggled when she saw her move" well well well i can see my little baby is all ups y now" she teased
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyTue 15 Mar - 23:00

Sammy blushed a little bit and hid her face to cover the blush.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:31

yui giggled bit at her' well my baby why so shy babys wet there diapers" she teased
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing house for me and kittykatgirl only   playing house for me and kittykatgirl only Empty

Back to top Go down

playing house for me and kittykatgirl only
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next