Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
 karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruhicupcake

karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:15

Kali tried to stay strong but was soon sobbing loudly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:16

kari had swated her 20 times" ok ive done 20 i think maybe ill use a paddle for the other 50" well she pulled a wooden one out of the bag she had" ok baby here it comes" she said well swating her
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:17

Kali looked at her appalled. SHe brougha ll that to school?! She cried harder.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:31

kari giggled" ok just one more" she brot the paddle full forced on her i hoped you learned your lesson
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:31

kari giggled" ok just one more" she brot the paddle full forced on her i hoped you learned your lesson
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:34

She nodded still sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:10

kari sat her up and re diapered her in a thick one and put her gym clothes on that were a long white shirt and a really short tight pair of short" ahha come on baby time for class
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:24

Kali nodded and was red. She followed after her quietly, wipping her eyes as the went.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:34

kari giggled and led her in to the gym hall" i wonder whatever one will say if they see your diaper
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:36

Kali starred at her. "T-this breaks our deal1 Everypne will find out!!!"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:02

kari giggled and apdded her bottom:" chill i wont let anyone find out your my baby she reminded her
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 8:14

Kali sighed and nodded. She followed her into the gym.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:13

kari giggled and tugged on her hair well they entered the room" now be careful i dont want you hurt" she whispered to her ear
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 18:04

Kali nodded but she was alreAdy hurting.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:14

kari padded her bottom when they went in" sorry we are late my friend took forever in the bath room" she shouted out for every one to hear
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 19:29

Kali looked at her feet red. Thus was awful
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:04

kari saw her in pain but seem different than if she was having a hurt butt she deiced to ask well she helped her stretch" hey are you ok?" she asked seeming like she cared now
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 7:21

"I dot like this..." she said quietly "I am embarAssed..."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 23:18

kari giggled a bit' well dont baby's are like this" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 7:25

She nodded and looked down.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:18

kari rubbed the top of her hair" smile plz
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:30

She smiled a little
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:36

kari sighed knowing it was fake" would you chear up if i be a little nicer?
Back to top Go down
Haruhicupcake

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 8:24

She nodded weakly and wiped her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 14:57

kari smiled at her" you are way to shy you know that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake    karis  fun for me and  Haruhicupcake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

karis fun for me and Haruhicupcake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next