Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

needs a home for me and jojo only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 15:45

Kari simply smiled as she opens Yui's door while climbing over her. She gentaily gets Yui out of her seat and standing on the pavment with the $40.00 still in Yui's possession. Kari shuts the car door behind Yui and cracks the pasenger window, "No, now go in their and get your diadees before I scream that your a pervert."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 7:22

she blushed heavy but also made a an angered look" you have no heart you know that!!" she whined taking the money
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 16:14

Kari sticks her tonge out happliy and points to the door of the store.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 0:35

yui blushed going to the store grabbing some diapers in her size but made up a lie about how they were for her grandmother coming back out getting in the car having her arms crossed
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 10:02

Kari rolls down the window and screams, "Aww, did my baby girl get her diapers, so she can go potty!!!" She quickly unlocks and opens the door. Kari is chuckling uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:13

hearing this made yuis heard turn completely pink" hey be quiet dont say that outloud!!
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:09

She kept laughing for a while and stops slowly. "I'll... tell you what... I'll let you spank me for that one," Kari admitts that she went too far that time. She cranks the car up and pulls out.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 7:31

but yui just gleard at her' i dont want ot spank you i want you to not humiliate me in front of 100s of people!!" she whined knowing she was in charge but also knew that wasnt to much t o ask fir
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:31

"Alright now pull a daiper," Kari said to Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:03

yui blushed after hearing that' i um why do you want me to!!' she cried in fear
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 12:14

She pulls up Yui's skirt to reveal her pantyless rear. "If you walk around like that all dauy you'll catch a cold," Kari harassed Yui. "Now be a good girl and hand me one of your diapers," She instructs.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 22:30

yui blushed pulling her skirt back down" dont do that" she cried knowing ti was hopless to fight' fine here' she whined
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 9:09

With one hand Kari opens the new diaper while driving. "Hey take your skirt off, so at a red light I can put these undies on you," She instructed Kari.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 23:45

she blushed heavy" come on you have to be kidding me every one is going to see my privets thru the glass!!' she cried put
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Oct - 2:20

"Ah don't worry. Others are trying to get to places and the rest don't pay attention. Now raise your rear," Kari explains as she instructs Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Oct - 23:44

yui blushed heavy not wanting her to kicked her out knowing there was no choice fine!" she whined doing what she was told to
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 0:25

Kari places a fresh diaper under Yui. She motions her to sit down. After Kari adjusts Yui's diaper, she swat her friend's twat. "Watch your tone lil'girl," She warns as she tapes up Yui's diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 7:15

yui blushed after that swat" please cut it out im not a baby
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 15:02

"You are to me," Kari snickers as she leaves Yui's skirt up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 23:38

yui was still blushing trying to hide her privets with her hands
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 2:25

Kari notices Yui's actions. "You know from the other cars those just look like panties to them," She points out.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 7:23

yui was still blushing" i dont care i dont want anyone to find out im wearing diaper" she cried out in a deep blush
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 2:26

Kari rolls her eyes and sighs, "Fine lower your skirt, Missy."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct - 0:15

yui blushed pulling it down" thank you!" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct - 2:58

"I think you just enjoy getting attention," Kari sasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

needs a home for me and jojo only
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next