Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Dec - 23:12

"No i wouldn't do that, you are just to darn cute to leave all by yourself!" Kari said starting to tickle the girl under her ribs knowing she couldn't just let her ruin all her clothes tho
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Dec - 0:09

Nikki giggled as she was tickled wondering what Kari would do to help with her accidents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Dec - 18:08

Kari set down and just smiled" listen i am not going to leave you but i cam't let you ruin all your clothes, so i am going to have you wear a diaper when we are home, you don't have accidents when your paying attention to what your doing right?' Kari asked
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Dec - 18:19

Nikki blushed at the thought of a diaper "I dunno it just happens."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Dec - 9:44

Kari could see how embarrassed she was' alright how about this,  if your willing to wear one i will to' Kari smiled
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Dec - 10:55

Nikki blushed "i'm willing to wear diapers if it will help me i hate sitting in wet pants."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Dec - 23:20

Kari lifted her up smiling" so does your mom have any around the house or do we need to go buy any
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec - 0:11

"Ummm no i don't have any."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec - 0:49

Kari sat the girl back down' ill be right back sweetie" Kari said going to call her mother and explained the details of what happened." So do you have any i can change her in to?' Kari asked the girls mother
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec - 1:00

"Well i do have pull ups and overalls for her in case she has an accident during a car ride, but i think a diaper will be best solution they should be in top drawer."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec - 8:50

"Thank you ma'am." Kari said going to get the diaper and took the girl upstairs" i am sorry i have to do  this but i just don't want you ruining all your pretty clothes, and if it makes you feel better i kind of have to wear one i don't have any other underwear and thanks to my bone head move there all wet." Kari giggled meaning when she put the little girl on her lap
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec - 11:07

Nikki frowned and nodded as she waited to be undressed she noticed that Kari had also bought her wipes, powder, lotion, and a changing mat.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Dec - 18:43

"Are you ready to  get cleaned up sweetie' or would you like a bath first?
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Dec - 22:15

"Cleaned up please."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec - 18:14

Kari nodded and started wiping her powdered and taped her  diaper up' there we go." Kari said doing the same to herself and put her underwear and skirt i nthe dryer' ok now i just need to let them dry" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Dec - 20:56

Nikki nodded as she noticed the diaper was pink with white hearts on them "They're so thick." as she waddled
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec - 8:50

Kari lifted her up' i'm sorry  but these are all your mother had, i can carry you till it's your bed time if you want?' Kari offered
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec - 10:28

Nikki nodded "I guess so." she said shyly
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Dec - 17:08

Kari lifted the girl up holding her in her arms" so what does the little princess want to  do play some of her toys or just watch some more tv and play games??
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Dec - 18:14

Nikki smiled shyly "Umm a game would be nice."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Dec - 21:44

"What kind fo game would you like to play?' Kari asked the little girl
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Dec - 0:02

Nikki blushed "Ummm could i play pretending to be a babygirl?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Dec - 9:15

Kari just ruffed up her hair' awe what a cute little baby i have" she said letting her know that was a yes
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Dec - 10:19

Nikki blushed as her tummy growled.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 16:07

'Looks like my little girl is hungry ill get her some yum yums for her tum tum" Kari said babying speaking to her taking her to the locking the girl in a high chair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)    girls - Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next