Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) Empty
PostSubject: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyWed 1 Dec - 16:16

Ok this rp about when Sakura father & brother leave for the weekend & goes to Tomoyos house for the weekend. ( Sara i'll let you start
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyThu 2 Dec - 0:43

lol sure its about sakura staying at tomoyo house for summer a while anyway but tomoyos mother and every else is gone so tomoyo deiced that its the best time as any to play a game she has always wanted to play with sakura house and she is planing to make sakura her little baby for the time they are alone she had already set a room up for her.

sakura knocked on her door with her bag of her thing she brot with her waiting for the door to open when it did and she saw tomoyo in a long white dress with star on it sakura gigled a bit" thats a nice dress tomoyo" sakura said sens she was used to tomoyo dressing her up not her self>
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyThu 2 Dec - 11:30

Tomoyo smiled thanks Sakura would you like to come in?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyFri 3 Dec - 0:11

she gave her a simple noded" yes and thanks for saying i could stay here" as she went in side of her house.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyFri 3 Dec - 11:42

Tomoyo smiled i'll show you where you'll be staying leading her to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySat 4 Dec - 0:14

sakuras cheeks turned red" um are you baby sitting soem one" sakura asked thinking she was pranking her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySat 4 Dec - 11:18

Tomoyo smiled yeah you silly she said using the little card to turn Sakura into a 4 year old.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 5 Dec - 0:24

her eyes went wide' hey tomoyo howed you do that only peopel with magic can use the cards and why did you make me four? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 5 Dec - 11:38

Tomoyo smiled & picked up Sakura not sure just learned it & i just want somebody cute to baby with & thats you little Sakura she said putting her on a changing table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyMon 6 Dec - 2:07

she tried fighting back but with no luck come on" plz coem do this to me tomoyo your ym friend plz!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyMon 6 Dec - 11:13

Sakura relax it's just for the weekend if you don't like it i'll change you back after the weekend over okay Tomoyo said trying to calm Sakura down?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyTue 7 Dec - 0:14

(can sakura be her old age i think it be more fu nthat way?)

she tried to grabed the big card" got it" she made her self her on age again.
(can you like use restrate on her and bonded her i am in that mood lol) Razz
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyTue 7 Dec - 10:47

Tomoyo quickly put the restraints on Sakura then took her panties off then got out a diaper that was Sakuras size no no no baby you can't escape from Tomoyo teased sliding the under her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyWed 8 Dec - 0:25

she tried strugleing' coem on tomoyo have you gone nut!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyWed 8 Dec - 12:29

Nope now relax it's just for the weekend Tomoyo said taping up the diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyWed 8 Dec - 23:55

her cheeks turned compltlyred" coem on tomoyo why am i your baby i thot we were best friend!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyThu 9 Dec - 17:22

We still are i won't baby you completly & besides you look cute Tomoyo said.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyThu 9 Dec - 23:53

she turned her head seeing her self in her school uniform top and a pure white baby diaper" well i dotn liek it tomoyo!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyFri 10 Dec - 11:00

Well i promise you it's just for the weekend Sakura Tomoyo said hoping by the weekend she will like it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyFri 10 Dec - 23:27

she turned her head with her cheeks all red" yeah like i have a choice
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySat 11 Dec - 12:03

Anyway lets go watch some tv Tomoyo said with a smile
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 12 Dec - 1:16

sakura began to smile" and how do you know im not going to rip this diaper off me and leve the minit to unstrap me!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 12 Dec - 14:46

Oh thats right i forgot one more thing she said slipping a pair of locking plastic panties over Sakuras diaper so she wouldn't be able to take them off.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptySun 12 Dec - 23:36

she began to blush deeper'well im still gonna leve!!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) EmptyMon 13 Dec - 0:05

Somehow Tomoyo needed a way to get Sakura to like the treatment ( Hey can we hypnotize her to get her to like the treatment up to you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )   Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardcaptor rp ( private for me & babysarahcloud )
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next