Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jaga

jaga

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 7:35

"Yeah, I guess but my curse mark still hurts."

Sasuke said while messaging it to ease the pain. He remembered the thoughts that were going through his head; his search for power to defeat his brother and how he would anything to obtain it. Even if it meant seeking out orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 14:26

Anko nodded at the curse mark fact''trust me that damned thing will always hurt,I know cause I got one''she took her jacket off revealing her's to Sasuke most people don't know about hers so it would be a surprise.

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Fri 7 Sep - 0:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 23:32

"He bit you too?"
Sasuke asked stunned that he wasnt the only with dreaded cursemark.

"When do you get yours? How?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 0:19

''yes he did''Anko paused trying to pen-piont a date or ruff exstament but she couldn't think of one she did know its been atleast 10 years ago if not more''when I'm not sure atleast 10 years ago if not longer.Orochimaru bite me, how else do you think?''Anko felt like warning Sasuke what the curse marks are really for sense Sasuke probable don't know and after afew inner debates choose to say it''what the curse mark is for well its so Orochimaru can assimilate you into his own body ''Anko hopes that info will keep Sasuke from going to Orochimaru
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 18:45

"Assimilate? He wants my body? That's freakin creepy as hell! That bastard beter stay away from me! Sasuke said with disgust. The mere thought of that snake made the hairs of the back if his neck stand up.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 19:26

''Yes on all accounts Exclamation ''Anko grinned abit as she pulled out a kunai having a glint in her eyes ''if that freakjob gets near you I'll get stabby stabby to him''Anko then put the Kunai back in its holder as the glint in her eye vanished
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:13

"You seem to really hate him."
Sasuke said eyeing the kunai she pulled out. It made him feel a little uneasy but glad at the same time that she would be willing to protect him.

Last edited by jaga on Sat 8 Sep - 8:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:59

''I do.''Anko utter not planning to say much more on the subject''Do you wish to harness the power of your curse mark? I can train you so long as you agree to afew conditions ''Anko wasn't kidding by how she spoke but saying it off-handly as if its common to have a curse mark
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:16

"Harness it? But kakashi said to never use it, thats why he sealed it in the first place. And if you do teach me what sort of conditions are you talking about?

He obviously wanted to know how to control especially if it could make him stronger but he knew that the more he used the more influence Orochimaru would have over him.

Last edited by jaga on Sat 8 Sep - 9:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:16

Anko frowned as thats true''well you should almost never use it do to it eats way both at your mind and life span,I only want to teach you sense its a burden otherwise ''Anko smiled when the conditions was asked''well once you have control never use it unless its a life or death situation that,if any of Orochimaru's lackeys try to take you.Let me care for you''(add any more conditions you want )Anko after listing all the conditions waits for Sasuke to replying

(I added the life span shorting as I like that ideal after all it makes sense if it shortens lives do to the unbalancing and altering of the charka and body)
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:09

( You can do whatever you'd like but please no public humiliation)

Care for me? But you've already adopted me and you've been kind to be me so far, what else could you do for me?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:18

(I wasn't planning on public humiliation to much plotholing there even for the majority of my rping standards which is very low standards in most area's I will do public humiliation only if the other rper really wants it or they have a really asshole of a character )

Anko smiled when it was brought up caring for him in question form ''well you see sense the leaf doesn't find me suitable to raise someone younger then 12 and well with your past I thought maybe I could give you what you lacked growing up''Anko hinted really obviously what she meant
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:33

"Uhm....what are you getting at?

He asked although he kind of understood what she ment but not entirely. He backed up a few feet but walked straight into a corner trapping himself.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:58

Anko's smile only grew when Sasuke he himself backed into a corner''well I thought keep the deal for the most part behind closed doors but I want to treat you like you would be different ages younger then what you really are but loving of course ''Anko choose just to mess with Sasuke to see if he would try running or panic in the corner started walking towards him with that smile on her face
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 8:03

"You want to treat as if I were younger? I don't like the sound of that.

Anko was really strating to creep him out, as she stepped closer to him he tried to make a run for it. But failed as Anko cought him by the wrist.

"Let me go!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 15:11

Anko nodded''but not much atleast at first and only in doors when I'm not expecting anyone.'' Anko at the moment Sasuke went to run for it she used her superior speed and reflexs to grab Sasuke by the wrist herself sighing when Sasuke screamed ''theres nothing to be scared of Sasuke''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 19:57

Sasuke tried to free himself from Anko's grip but had no luck. In a desperate attempt he kicked her but Anko easily blocked it and now had a hold of his leg.

"Let me go you hag!" He hissed
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:28

That was the wrong thing to say to Anko as she started twisting Sasukes leg that she has with her nails nearly puncturing the skin but not quite ''What was that brat? Did you just call me a hag?''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:42

Sasuke winced in pain. He was really starting to get angry now but he wouldn't dare use any of his jutsu on her cause he knows there'd be dire consequences. That and because she was Jonin and can easily overpower him.

Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:11

Anko stopped twisting the leg and loosened her grip to where it was no longer nearly puncturing but he still couldn't get free''go on attack me more it will only get you a nice long hard spanking''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:26

The stern look Anko was giving him made Sasuke tremble with fear. He thought she was bluffing but did not want test her. If she was true to her word he'd die of humiliation. He quit struggling and lowered his head in defeat.

"I'm sorry I called you a hag, that was completley out of line. But you were creeping the hell out of me!"
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:50

Anko let Sasuke go''Well I'm sorry I was creeping you out Sasuke but remember calling me hag or anything similier really pisses me off,most other insults I can handle''Anko started walking to the kitchen to finish fixing there lunch
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:03

Sasuke rubbed his leg trying to cease the pain. After she left Sasuke began to wonder how in the world will he survive while living with this woman. After a while Anko called him down to eat. He walked to kitchen and took a seat on one chairs, he kept his head down while he waited to be served. He felt extremely awkward after the events that just happened minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:35

Anko make sure to fill Sasukes plate with as much as you can fit on it sense he needs to eat alot with being a ninja and all burning so many calories. Matter of Fact Anko's is about the same way aswell as Anko choose to talk with her mouth half full of rice''So a mind telling me abit about yourself? In return I'll tell you abit about me.''Anko spoke to try and break the silence but one thing thats clear Anko has no table manners what-so-ever by how shes eating and acting not counting how she is void of most other manners.

(how would you feel if I throw in my own fanmade invention for the Naruto world called a Justu gun? I can explain it to you if your interested in it)
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 8:55

(Go to for it Wink )

After being served a rather large portion of food Sasuke began to quietly eat while keeping his table manners. The complete opposite to Anko who was asking to tell her about himself whith her mouth full.

What don't you know? I'm pretty sure they told you about my history when you adopted me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: