Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 0:15

Anko had afew reasons to adopt Sasuke Uchiha most of them personal which she had just finished the paperwork a hour ago she just needs to wait for Sasuke to arrive sense they set a summons for him about a hour ago notifying him to come to the adoption agency to meet his adoptive mother then to move in with her. Its odd that he has yet to arrive but then again its also not sense no one had thought about adopting him for years
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 8:50

"I'm being what?!" Sasuke asked bewilderedly to the shinobi who was asked to summon him to to Adoption agency.

You have been choosen by a young women who wants adopt you. You are to pack you're belongings and meet her at the agency." said the shinobi

"B-but this is so sudden I didn't even know I was up for adoption!" This was the very last thing Sasuke expected to hear after the whole frenzy that was caused by the sand invasion.

"Look kid, I was asked to bring you to agency so hurry up and pack your stuff. I've got many things to do and I don't want to waste any time."

Sasuke didn't have many possessions so all he packed was a few set of clothes, pj's, toothbrush, picture of his parents, and a stuffed bear given to him by his mother in back pack. After packing he left with the shinobi making their way to the agency.

"Who wants to adopt me? Why? And why now?" So many questions were surging through his mind, he expected answers when he meets his new adopted gaurdian.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 15:03

Anko was humming a tone as shes waiting mostly out of boredom planning how to make Sasuke feel welcome without over welling him. While she was waiting outside pretty soon she sees Sasuke and smiles a wicked smile without trying to, Anko was going for a happy smile like normal but she almost always mess it up with the smile being in some form creepy.''Hey Sasuke I hope you enjoy living with me and me being your guardian from now on!''Anko was blunt and to the point but Sasuke should know she had trained under Orochimaru after all its common knowledge so that could raise afew flags in worry like it does most adults in the leaf village and might explain why shes adopting him now.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 15:43

Upon arriving Sasuke asked the Shinobi the name of the woman who wanted to adopt him.

"She is the chunin exams proctor, Anko Mitarashi."

"Her? But why woupd she want me?" He asked

"Why dont you ask her youreslf?" The shinibi said and poited toward Anko who was waiting down hall.

Sasuke walked down the hall and greeted her. "H-hi." He said awkwardly since she was giving him a rather creppy looking smile.

Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 16:02

Anko keep up the smile''Anything you wish to ask before we go to get you settled in Sasuke? Feel free to ask anything so long as it isn't perverted ''she clearly tried joking at the last part but failed
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 16:17

Sasuke was starting to feel very uncomfortable and took a few steps back.
"How come you want to adopt me?" You don't seem the kind of person who likes kids.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:01

Anko dropped the smile when she was penned to the type of person not liking kids which she does like kids shes just not the type to raise kids.''Well I just wanted to okay, but anyway most reasons are of a personal nature ,you need now more then ever someone to keep you on the right path after what happened in the forest of death, I also just want to care for you.''Anko sighed as she said that sense she thinking that seemed strange from her but its not''anything you need or want with in reason before we head to your new home you'd like?''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:08

"I can take care of myself, I've been living alone for the past four years. But theres nothing I can do about since I have no say in the matter. And no I don't need anything everything I need is all packed." He said motioning to his bag.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:41

Anko shrugged ''suit yourself,anyway if you'd kindly follow me to your new home ''Anko went throw a window that was open going via roof tops heading to the house of hers sense she finds the roof tops are quicker to travel by
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 18:00

Sasuke followed her out the window and both traveled through rooftops making their way to Anko's house.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 18:28

Once they made it she jumped done uttered in a dry tone''well its not much but I call it home or should I say we call it home.''Its a simple small two story house and a small training area in back instead of a backyard,the house is near in fact the last house from the gate, which is most commonly used for the ninjas leaving on missions and returning. Once they walked in Anko started giving Sasuke the rundown of where everything is and his room,its quite simple yet elegant as it has alot of stuff that a boy of Sasukes age would enjoy not to forget some things that ones 4 years older then him would like along with some stuffed animals not many just afew encase he likes stuffed animels

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Wed 5 Sep - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 19:11

Once Anko was finnished giving Sasuke a tour of her place she showed him his room. It was already prepared for him. It looked like any normal teens bedroom. It had a TV, bed, desk, a few shelves, posters and two large windows. There were a few plush toys that caught his eyes witch made him blush a little.

"This is a nice room, you did this all for me?"
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 19:41

Anko caught Sasuke's blush about the plush toys finding it cute that Sasuke blushed about such a thing when Anko was asked about the room she said in a calm yet a happy laced voice ''yes I would have gotten more for you if I knew what you'd like!''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 20:38

"It's fine it has everything I need. Uhm I guess ill start unpacking." He said and began to empty out he's bag andmade sure to keep his bear hidden. The last thing he wanted was Anko to find out about it.

Last edited by jaga on Wed 5 Sep - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 21:00

Anko just before leaving Sasuke to do whatever he wishs thats okay to do uttered''if you need me for anything I'll be in the kitchen fixing lunch''its nearly noon thats why she decided to make lunch as she is hungry and probable Sasuke is to. Anko is planning to fix something special in her way as normely she keeps her diet bland if you exclude the Dango aspect anyway she is preparing sweet ans sour chicken sadly she doesn't know Sasuke dislikes sweet stuff
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 21:10

Once Sasuke finished putting away his clothes and placing his parents picture on his bedstead he locked the door and got out his bear. He held it in his arms and gave it a squeeze. One of the reason why he didn't feel comfortable being adopted was because he didnt want to feel like he was replacing his mother or father.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 21:53

A voice sounding like a younger Sasuke yet kinda distorted rang throw Sasukes head as the curse mark pulsated abit from Sasukes emotions acting up. ''Anko does not want to replace your mother! But she wants to keep you from gaining power to defeat him run to who promised power!'' the voice repeated afew times before vanishing each time getting more twisted and evil sounding

Anko had just got down with the sauce as she moved to preparing the chicken which is a simple matter
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:05

Sasuke screamed in agony from the curse mark. Even though Kakashi sealed it it still caused him pain. Thoughts of revenge suddenly flooded his mind.

"He is the reason why I'm alone! He's taken everything from me! Ill kill him, ill do whatever it takes!" He screamed cursing his brother.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:29

Anko heard screaming from Sasuke and so before going to see if hes hurt she turned off the stove she was cooking on, then swiftly ran up to Sasukes door trying to open it finding the door locked. So Anko started knocking on it saying in a worried tone''Sasuke whats wrong? Are you okay? Please open up!''

The voice came back this time sounding like a different person this time it sounds like a distorted Kakashi voice''I have prevented you from gaining power for your own good ha ha yeah right I just can't let you surpass Naruto''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:42

He coulden't hear her. Sasuke was about to loose control but the seal surged sending an electric current through his body knocking him out cold. His body body collapse making a loud thud noise.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:54

Anko heard a thud so she quicklykicked the door in,finding a passed out Sasuke with the curse mark retreating back to its place. Anko picked up Sasuke with just a tad bit of trouble laying him on his bed.

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Wed 5 Sep - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:10

(Why didn't she just kick the door down? < ::

Sasuke laid silent and motionless in the bed. Only soft breathing could be heard. He began to dream, in his dream he was reunited with his parents and he was happy as if they were never killed in the first place.

Last edited by jaga on Wed 5 Sep - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:23

( I don't know maybe I've been reading to many crack fanfics thats full of stupid stuff or filled with doing something the hard/complicated way instead of the simple way in-between posts I've editted it to kicking the door in sense it does make more sense)

Anko was setting in the room by Sasukes bed worried about him glad he atleast seems to be a peaceful state in his unconscious state

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Wed 5 Sep - 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:35

(I found that very funny!)
Sasuke began to move around indicating that he was waking up. The last thing he saw from his drean was his mothers face and as he woke up and saw Anko (he's vision being a bit blurry from being knocked out.) He thought she was his mother.

M-mommy? He asked as he rubbed his eyes. Once he realized it wasnt his mother his face turned a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:45

Anko was in a slight state of surprise when she heard the word mommy uttered by Sasuke she figured it was nothing but a honest mistake then again she hopes it wasn't.''Are you okay Sasuke?''Anko asked in a woman instinct mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: