Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:36

"Okay." Toshiro said pushing the upside down duck around the bath while he waited for Rangiku to return. He blushed when he saw the Chappy. He played along letting Rangiku lead him into the games and deciding not to fight the games she started.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:40

Rangiku had toys floating around in goofy situations, and even Chappy hopping gently on Toshiro's head. "Where's Chappy at Shiro? I can't find him...Is he hiding?" She cooed to the boy, mostly making up very childish and silly games that with a little effort got them both to laugh and have a good time with. Eventually however she encouraged Toshiro to pick a few as she pushed a tiny boat in his direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:43

He reached up trying to grab the toy on his head only to have it escape into the safe depths of the bath water. He laughed along with Rangiku as they played picking up the boat and turnign it into a vessel for attack against Chappy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:50

"Uh-oh..Now Chappy has a attack duck!" Rangiku giggled as she placed the bunny on the back of the rubber duck, and after a small "exchange of fire" both of them were plunged into the depths of the tub, and cover up by the remaining bubbles. "Aw, you got him Shiro. What a cute, yet troublesome little bunny he can be huh?" Rangiku cooed to the boy as chappy resurfaced offering a pretend kiss in peace offering, which Rangiku followed up with a real one soon after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:58

"She." Toshiro corrected her surprised she, one of the women who helped to design the character didn't know. He blushed when both Rangiku and the bunny kissed him, not expecting either of those actions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:01

"Of course, You know what I meant." Rangiku giggled over Toshiro's blushing. "Well if she's going to kiss you, then I have to as well. I can't have chappy getting one in alone on my favorite little boy." She cooed while pushing some more toys towards him to play for a while longer until the water got colder, and then finished things off with one last massage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:08

"You're already way ahead." Toshiro blushed picking up and starting to play his own splashing game with himself. After awhile he started complaining that the water wasn't warm anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:14

"Well, I like to keep it that way." Rangiku giggled as she massaged the boy while he played for a bit for helping him out of the tube, into a big fluffy towel, and then into her embrace. "That was really fun." Rangiku said as she helped him dry off, glad to see she had gotten to spend some time With Toshiro's younger side. "Doesn't it just make you feel good inside?" She asked while gently patting Toshiro's belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:16

"Yeah, a little." Toshiro said touching his forehead. "Um, I'm feeling a lot better today." he said noticing that he hadn't coughed at all since he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:22

"That's great to hear." Rangiku replied as she replaced his pacifier, and went on drying him off. "Well, you know..If you want, we can feel like this all the time?" She asked, figuring the knew about where she was going with it. "I mean, you like me taking care of you right? Because I certainly love providing for you..It's such a good feeling knowing I'm helping to keep you fed, clean, and happy." She cooed to the boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:24

"Well yeah, but maybe not all the time... I kind a miss my woom." Toshiro said from behind his pacifier.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:33

"Well, how about when it's you and me alone? Can you act like you were in the bath more often?" Rangiku asked as she gently pat the boy's privates and bottom clean in preparation for a padding before wrapping the towel back around him before carrying the little boy back to her bedroom to be changed. "Like I said..You're the closest thing I really have to a... A ..Um..Son..And since you seem to like it too, why not let me take care of you like that, and be happy all the time when it's just us." Rangiku said as she gave Toshiro's privates and bottom one more pat with the towel before starting the pull-up from earlier up his ankles. Obviously she didn't want to waste it, and it was readily available along with a big of baby powder she applied before with a little effort slipping it all the way up to Toshiro's waist over his bottom while he laid down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:40

"Can I keep doing my work and living in my quarters? I promise I'll let you come to my quarters more often now." Toshiro pleaded, okay with the idea as long as he got to have some say in it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:48

"If I can still change, feed, and bathe you..Sure..But I want you to take days off, and let me do the work sometimes. I mean..you have to admit..This all is incredibly relaxing and nice to let some stress off...I know I'm basically just treating you sort of like a toddler..But it's fun isn't it?" Rangiku admitted as she gently pat the fresh pull-up she had put on him, and then helped sit the shirtless boy up into her arms. "But not until we're sure that all your fever is gone, and even then, it might be a good idea to wear at least a pull-up all the time..And just think of all the time you'll save on bathroom breaks by just letting me change you when it's convenient." She suggested while hugging the boy close to her own body. "Now, why don't you spend the rest of the night in my bed huh? And maybe I'll feed you a bottle before we go back to bed..Would you like that?" Rangiku cooed to the boy while awaiting his answer to her own stipulations and requests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:51

"I would have gladly given you more work, you just never do it." Toshrio grunted. "I thought it was morning?" he said surprised that he was as awake as he was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:58

"I know..But I've learned my lesson now..If it's so I can spend more time with you like this..I'll do a lot more paperwork...Like I said..I think is good for the both of us." Rangiku smiled as she cuddled the freshly bathed and padded little boy, who smelled of fresh ocean mist shampoo and soap, with a sprinkle of baby powder. "You smell really good by the way." She cooed to the boy while gently smelling his hair. "And it is morning..Very early morning anyway.." Rangiku replied glancing up at the clock. "4AM to be exact..I slept through several checks, and ran in to check on you around 3:00AM..And found you with that full diaper." She explained while gently rubbing Toshiro's belly. "So, we've still got plenty of time to sleep. But how about a little warm milk huh?" She offered, knowing what one bottle of milk did to a diaper, she was confident the pull-up he currently wore could handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:07

"Okay... But I do want to sleep in the guest room." Toshiro said still trying not to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:14

"Are you sure? I like having you beside me..It makes me feel safe and at ease knowing you're alright. And I promise I wont cuddle you so much this time." Rangiku said trying to convince the boy otherwise. "Is there some other reason you don't want to sleep with me? You can tell me anything you know.." She went on while stroking Toshiro's still slightly damp hair, and holding him in her gentle embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:39

"I just like to sleep alone most of the time." Toshiro said plainly. "Can I try that... and if I have trouble sleeping I'll come into your room." he compromised.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:46

Rangiku sighed, and nodded her head along with what he was saying. "I can feed it too you though right? And if you fall asleep here, then is it okay if you stay here?" She asked making her own stipulations before heading off to pour and heat the milk. And Within a few minutes she had returned with a perfectly warmed bottle of milk. "Here you are." Rangiku said cheerfully as she cuddled up beside the boy, and supported him in her lap so that he could drink from the bottle while Rangiku gently stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:51

"Fine you can feed it to me." Toshire sighed letting her have that. He sat in her lp letting Rangiku support him while suckling at the teat of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 3:54

"Don't act like you don't like it." Rangiku giggled as she held the boy close to her, and held the bottle for him, still stroking his hair. "Is it good?" Rangiku cooed to him as he took a quick break from the bottle, after which she resumed feeding him the rest of it while looking for any noticeable effects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 4:06

"Yes." Toshiro yawned during his break. He soon finished the bottle with a slight burp. "Sorry." he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 4:11

"I'm glad, but do you feel any more tired?" Rangiku asked curiously before allowing him to finish the bottle. And when he burped she giggled slightly as she even found that cute about him. "It's alright." She smiled. "Now, should we put some pajamas on you?" She asked as since his bath the only thing the boy had been wearing was the pair of disposable training pants Rangiku had put on him. "I think you look good just like this though." She shrugged while gently cuddling the boy, and giving him gentle taps on the back, for what reason she didn't really know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 8 Sep - 4:14

Toshiro nodded wanting pajamas. "I am tired though." he yanwed looking in the direction of the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next