Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:24

"Well that's good..Now be calm.. for just a second.." Rangiku cooed as she helped him out of bed, knowing that he wasn't going to take kindly to the cold, watery mess that his diaper was full of. And as she stood him up, Rangiku gently embraced the boy as he began to notice. "There, now let it all out." She cooed while rubbing his back. "And then I'll get you all cleaned up, alright?" The now much more motherly woman instructed in a cooing tone. "I'm sorry, I should have checked on you much earlier.." Rangiku cooed once more as the situation sunk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:26

"Huh?" Toshiro asked still too tired to notice. When he did he tensed up. "O-okay... I'm fine." he said managing not to cry this time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:30

"Don't be afraid to cry if you have a need to. I'm here for you, and if you have anything left inside you let's get that out of the way." Rangiku cooed just to be sure as she gently massaged the tense boy's back while hugging him in support. "You know I'd never judge you because of something like that, so if there's any need or even want at all, just go right ahead." She reassured the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:32

"I know I just don't have anything to release." Toshiro said implying that he didn't feel that upset this time, and that there wasn't anything he had to add to the diaper. "Can I just get a bath maybe..." he mumbled restign his chin on Rangiku's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:40

"If you're sure..and if you want, but let me see if it's not to much for baby wipes first." Rangiku said as she very carefully pulled the rear of the diaper out to find it was more or less a complete blow out that had ridden up near the top of the diaper, and even to the front. "Well you..Never mind.." Rangiku said not having the heart to tell the boy that his bowels were feeling the sickness as well, but then again she was sure he felt what was mostly liquid mess in his diaper. "Alright, here's what we'll do. Let's go to the bathroom, and get a bath going while I try and clean some of the worst of it." Rangiku informed him while grabbing what would be needed, and then taking him by the hand. "Would you like to be carried?" She offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:44

"Yes I'd prefer a bath... I didn't take one yesterday anyway." Toshiro said nodding his head at the offer to be carried. He could gauge from her reaction that it was quite the mess.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:51

"Alright, just try to be still though..It's rather..Runny..In there.." She said while collecting the boy's pacifier, and slipping it between his lips. Before very carefully picking him up, and carrying the boy over to the bathroom. "But still, don't think your an inconvenience alright? This doesn't change a thing between us, and I don't mind cleaning this up for you." She informed him on the way before arriving and starting the hot water before laying down some plastic bags, and getting a large container of baby wipes ready for use, then taking Toshiro's shirt off before reaching for the tapes of his heavily soiled diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:53

"I know." Toshiro said sucking on his pacifier while she carried him into the bathroom. "Jus twy an make it fasth." he lisped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:02

"Just so you know. I don't ever want you to feel like that. Because you're very precious to me." Rangiku said with a smile, her once dormant motherly instincts kicking into keep her calm once more in even a situation like this as she set the smelly little boy down on his feet where some plastic bags where placed. "I can't make any promises as to how long it's going to take. But I will take care of this messy diaper for you. All you need to do is relax." She cooed to the boy while very carefully ripping the tapes off the diaper, and guiding it to the floor, then took a wipe, and began to clean the caked on mess, the worst of which where still half solid pieces that stuck to the boy. Still, Rangiku with the help of her feelings she had developed for the boy maintained a supportive smile as she occasionally looked up from her work to reassure the boy in between gentle, smooth strokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:11

"I know. You've already said this." Toshiro said letting her know he had already committted what she said to memory. He winced slightly wen the wiping started, but he already started feeling cleaner after she wiped up parts of the mess.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:17

"Well, just to make sure you didn't have any doubts." Rangiku cooed as she cleaned him, all the while the water was growing to the right temperature. "I don't know why this is happening to you..But it has certainly brought us a lot closer huh?" She pointed out while wiping Toshiro's privates as clean as possible, and then moving on to his rear end, which looked as though it had a rash. And once she had a good bit of it cleaned up, she helped him into the tub to begin pouring warm water down his front and back to wash the rest of the mess away until the water coming off of him was clear, and all the brown water had been washed away. At that point, Rangiku set the stop to let the water collect, then helped Toshiro sit down in the tub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:21

"Yeah, nothing like wiping your captain's butt." Toshiro said coldly about her getting closer comment. He jumped when she started washing the rest off with water surprised by the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:26

Rangiku giggled at that. "You no that's not what I meant silly, but it's not like I mind. And that's actually fun when it's just pee, or a little mess." Rangiku confessed as she finished cleaning him off with the water. "Does that feel funny?" She chuckled as she finished up. And as the water began to fill, Rangiku grabbed a brightly colored bottle, and dumped some of the contents into the running water. "Why don't we have a little fun huh? You seemed to be having fun with your bath earlier..." She cooed as bubbles began to form all around the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:33

"Are you going to wash me too?" Toshiro asked confused by the bottle she had picked up. "I mean you've done enough. I-I'd like to be able to clean myself if just a little."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:38

"Aw, can I?" Rangiku cooed to the boy as she kissed him on the cheek. "Just relax, when's the last time you even let yourself enjoy a bubble bath anyway?" She asked almost critically. "You let me change your diaper, and you even said that was kind of relaxing. So why not this?" She offered while tossing the rubber duck into the bubbly water. "I'll even give you a massage while I wash you. I promise, you wont regret it, and if you let yourself, you'll even have a little fun to." Rangiku said, almost pleading with the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:39

"Hmmm." Toshiro growled not sure on how to answer her. He turned the rubber duck over in his hand and watched the bubbles rise. "Fine, you can." he said, the massage making it a little more enticing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:50

"Thank you Shiro, I love taking care of my favorite little boy." Rangiku cooed before asking him how the water was. "And, remember what I said about your younger side? You have to let yourself have fun for this to work." She reminded him while grabbing a wash cloth along with a bar of gentle cleaning soap, and began to gently lather the boy up, gently working at the muscles in his arms, legs, and joints as she did so. Having received training from Unohana in the practice as in earlier years she had volunteered to help the elderly in the Rukon District. Not to mention her maternal instincts kicked in to help modify the procedure slightly to better fit the much younger Toshiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:53

"Okay." Toshiro said begrudgingly relaxing while she massaged him. It worked marvels as the boy felt like his muscles were rubber while she relaxed them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:59

"The hot water helps a lot I'm sure since it softens them up. Along with the fragrance of the bubble bath and soap. It all works together to relax you." She informed the boy while rinsing the soap off his body, and massaged him for a few more minutes before moving on to wash his silver hair. And while rubbing the shampoo in, she noticed more than ever just how nice it was. "You know, I have some friends who are hair stylists, and they would just die to feel hair like yours. It's somewhat thick, yet smooth and shiny at the same time. And not to mention silky soft." She informed the boy as she now massaged his scalp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:02

"It's cause I'm young it'll proabably lose it's softness when I'm older." Toshiro said sinking deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:07

"Maybe a little bit, but hair like yours doesn't just fade away in a few years." Rangiku stated as she placed a gentle hand over the boy's eyes as a signal to close them while she rinsed his hair. And after repeating the process with conditioner, and massaging his muscles a bit more Rangiku made a proposition. "Well, you're all nice and squeaky clean. And the water is still good and warm. Would you like to play for a little while?" She offered while very carefully depositing the full diaper she had sat aside into a plastic bag, and then double bagging it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:13

"You're hair is a lot nicer though." Toshiro said trying ot get attention away from himself. "I guess I can play... I mean why waste the warm water."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:20

"Well, that's your opinion." Rangiku smiled, leaving at that and deciding not to mention the fact that she was a little bit jealous of the boy's hair. She was however almost overjoyed that the boy agreed to play with her however. "Exactly, let's have a little fun why don't we." Rangiku said nodding her head and gave the boy a small peck on the cheek. "I bought some more bath toys last time I was out as well." She offered while sinking the rubber duck under the bubbles and having it surface right in front of her. "Watch out for the monster duck." She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:26

"Not just mine. Momo says so too." Toshiro said sticking his tongue out at the woman. He turned his attention to the rubber duck and with smirk sent it away by making a tiny wave with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:32

"Gee, that's why she always tries to touch it then huh?" Rangiku giggled as she pat him on his wet head, enjoying his more childish behavior. "Oh no, you foiled his plan.." She cooed, giving the duck a flick with her finger, and turning it upside down as if the boy had defeated it. "Would you like to sit here real quick while I get the other toys I got?" She offered before getting up, and quickly returning with a small assortment of various bath toys for Toshiro to choose from. "Look here's the little guys on your diapers." She pointed out while pushing the floating Chappy the Bunny toy towards him, before resuming in their little game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next