Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Extra credit(private me and dipee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 22:38

The plotting redhead simply grinned foxily. "Oh, stop being such a little baby. I'm sure you can hold it..." She cooed again, secretly blowing her teacher a kiss as more students began to walk in and take their seats; Melody joining them. Within the minute, the entire class was in, and the bell had rung; signaling it was time to start lessons. Melody was giddy with excitement, but tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 0:37

"G..good morning class."Mai tried to say cheerfully, forcing a quivering smile on her face as she wrote a question up on her board.
"P-please write about a page in response." Mai sat down as the pens hit the paper, biting down on her lower lip as she took attendance. Within a minute there was a pressure in her lower abdomen. 'No.. I-I can't..' Despite her best efforts a warm trickle rushed down the young teacher's thighs, a small dripping sound as it began to leak over the edge of her chair. Wetting herself in front of all her students, whether or not they noticed, was already enough to make her start sobbing, but she could tell by the building pressure in her abdomen that the worst was yet to come.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 1:44

The class didnt really seem to notice the trickle of urine at first; but as the drips began to turn into a small stream; the whispers and soft giggles began. Melody could already hear the quiet, yet still audible gossip around her.

"Is she doing what I think she's doing?"

"Is Sensei seriously..."

"I can't believe it! Our teacher is peeing herself!"

Melody herself just smiled wider and leaned back in her chair. She could tell already from the sniffles and soft sobs that her teacher/lover was starting to break. The rest of the drugs were most likely about to kick in soon...
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 2:02

Mai tried to keep herself from crying, still trying to maintain some dignity as she looked up at her students. Everyone had already noticed, some of them even taking out there phones to document the event. Mai quickly turned red, out of both humiliation and anger.
"P..put tho-" Mai paused before she could finish threatening to confiscate the girl's phones, unable to hold it anymore. She buried her hands in her face, tears streaming freely down her cheeks as a warm stinky mess filled the seat of her panties. Mai, a high school english teacher, had just soiled herself in front of her entire class.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 3:07

The class went from giggles and chuckles to dead silence in seconds as it became clear what had just occurred. The stunned silence lasted about half a minute before someone in the back of the class burst out laughing. Then another student joined in. Then another, and then another. Soon enough, most of the classroom was laughing at Mai.

Melody let them have their fun for another few moments; but she still loved the woman. The redhead then stood up and faced her laughing classmates. "Alright, you've made your point for now." She said strongly and sternly. Almost instantly, the mocking laughter died down back to silence.
Turning back to her sobbing lover, Melody walked up to her and gave Mai a warm hug, rubbing her back and consoling her as one would relax a distraught toddler. "It's okay baby girl...Don't cry..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 19:56

The raven haired woman hugged her student back, burying her face in her shirt as she cried. Even with the current situation Mai felt comforted by her lover's embrace. She stayed like this for awhile before she really noticed the mess in her seat, starting to feel uncomfortable as she noticed all the eyes on them.
"W..what's next, melody?"She whispered, her voice quivering.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 21:54

"Well first..." The scheming girl began, releasing her poopy teacher and standing beside her in front of the entire class. "Tell the class what you did; and say you're sorry for being such a little baby." She instructed simply, almost as if she were scolding a small child.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 22:16

"W-what? Mai you can't be.." Mai gulped, shivering from how nervous she was as she faced the class, as red as a lobster. She gulped and opened her mouth, beginning to tear up as she raised her voice to speak."I..I'm s-sorry class... you're teacher just w-wet and messed h-herself... I-i'm sorry for being a.. a little baby.."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 23:52

Melody giggled to herself; the class erupting into laughter once again at poor Mai's expense. But soon, the teen had calmed them all down again and made an announcement. "Alright class. I'll be in charge for the rest of the day; as our sensei is clearly not mature enough to teach us..." She chided, patting Mai on the back. "Now then, starting off; boys of the class: you're free to go. Take an hour and a half break and head to second period when the bell rings."

Naturally, all the boys in the class whooped in celebration, high-fiveing each other as they paraded out of the room; leaving only females left in the room. After they were all gone, Melody spoke again to the remaining Students "Secondly; now that all the boys are gone, it's time to clean up the stinky baby..." She cooed, walking back to her bag and pulling out a large, pink blanket and laying it out at the front of the room. "Lay down baby..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Nov - 23:57

Mai watched all this from her position, whimpering and sniffling, looking up whenevery melody said 'baby'. As she laid down the blanket and commanded her, melody felt a lump in her throat, all the other girls watching her to see what she would do. She wanted to stand up, but she had already sunk so far. She was a high school teacher, standing there in soiled panties, the way she saw it she no longer had any choice.
"Y..yes.."She whimpered quietly, obediently laying down on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Nov - 0:17

Melody smiled. "Good girl." She praised, grabbing her bag and kneeling down opposite Mai. "Now then, lets get these icky big-girl clothes off you...Amber, go grab the garbage bin for me, would you?"

A blonde in the back of the room nodded, and picked up the classroom's garbage can, bringing it close to the front as requested.

The girl in charge grinned as she first tugged off Mai's shoes and stockings, both soaked by pee; and tossing them into the garbage can. Next came the urine-drenched skirt, also into the garbage. Soon, Mai was left in just her messy, soaked panties from the waist down. All the girls giggled at the extent at which their teacher had peed and pooped herself.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Nov - 0:32

"W-wait.. those weren't cheap!"Mai whimpered, her voice a faint whisper as she was stripped of her adulthood. As each garment came off she grew more and more humiliated, trying to cover both her soiled panties and her nearly luminescent face. Melody's plot was barely in her grasp now, struggling to understand what was going on as her shame grew. She was however able to understand what may come next.
"N-no, you can't put me in a d-diaper in front of my students.. p-please!" The poor girl pleaded with her student and lover.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 20:45

Melody put a finger to her teacher's protesting lips.
"You clearly aren't mature enough for big-girl underwear. If you're peeing and pooping yourself like a little baby, you must be a little baby..." She replied with finality, pulling off the heavy, stinky panties and tossing them in the trash; the rest of the girls letting out soft 'Ewwww....'s as the messy underwear was disposed of, and Mai's poo was visible for a moment.
Her lover now naked from the waist down, the scarlet-haired teen pulled out a tub of baby wipes and began to gently clean her up. Soon, Mai's bottom was clean again.
"And if you're a little baby..." Melody began, fishing around in her bag for something else. She smiled deviously when she found what she was looking for. "You clearly need diapers..."

She then pulled a diaper out of the bag. What was remarkable was that this wasn't a plain adult diaper. This looked like someone took a baby diaper and somehow enlarged it for an adult.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 0:48

'But you made me do that! I can still use the bathroom..' Mai thought. The irritation on her features quickly changed back into shame as she was stripped of her panties. 'Please girls.. stop looking..' The teacher pleaded mentally, doing her best to avoid looking at the mess she had made or her teasing students.
Mai's attention was quickly diverted again as she felt a cold wet wipe against her bottom. The buxom lady bit down on her bottom lip as she cleaned her up, a small feeling of pleasure mixing in with the crushing humility.
'Oh no, it's coming..' Mai thought, her irritation re-emerging momentarily every time Melody uttered the word baby. Her eyes widened when her lover pulled out the adult baby diaper. "W..wait, I don't n-need diapers.." Mai pleaded quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 2:58

"Says the girl who just filled her panties..." Melody replied smugly, causing all the students around them to giggle. "And I really don't like your attitude. Now, unless you wan't to be punished..." The girl began, puttig extra emphasis on the word 'punished' so Mainl could remember what was on the line. "You're gonna have to politely ask me to diaper you like the little baby you are. Go ahead, ask me in that cute little voice of yours..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Nov - 2:24

Mai stared at her student in disbelief, occasionally sniffling. "M..melody, please I-I've never.." Mai's already faint voice went dead as her students faces lit up with greater interest. The teacher gulped, unable to believe what she was about to say.
"M..m-melody.. p-please p..put me in a d-d-diaper.. f-for being such a baby.." Mai whispered, moving her hands away from her crotch slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Nov - 16:05

All the girl's giggles increased tenfold at their teacher's humiliation. Melody only continued to smile coyly. "Good baby." She cooed lovingly, sticking her hand into her 'baby bag' again and pulling out an adult-sized pacifer; quickly sticking it in her lover's mouth before she could protest. "Suck on that sweetie, it'll help you relax..." The teenager stated, lifting up Mai's legs and sliding the unfolded diaper underneath her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 0:24

Mai whimpered, sucking on the pacifier obediently as her humiliation continued. "M-mewody, dis is an odd fedish.." She whimpered, sniffling and rubbing her eyes. As a student Mai might have undergone a lot of humiliation and blackmail, but she had yet to experience any fetishes quite as odd as this.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov - 2:15

"Hush little baby. Mommy's trying to diaper you..." She cooed to her, acting like she had t heard what Mai had whimpered.
While the girls around them continued to giggle and laugh, Melody pulled out a shaker of baby powder and sprinkled a generous amount over her teacher's crotch, rubbing it in sensually. Then, after she was done, the teen; with growing anticipation, pulled up the front of the babyish diaper and snugly fastened it down with the one big tape in each side. "All done little baby!" Mai, a full grown teacher, was now in diapers and sucking on a pacifier. The class roared in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov - 18:29

"M-mommy!?" Mai cried out incredulously, sitting up once melody had finished the humiliating ordeal of diapering her, only to be met with laughter and teasing from the girls that she should have been in charge of. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she tried to tug her shirt over the thick-padding spreading her legs apart, spitting out the pacifier.
"S..stop laughing! I-if you don't stop I'll give you all detention!"Mai pleaded weakly, unable to raise her soft voice above the noise of the raucous.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 0:45

"Ah, it sounds like the baby is cranky..." Melody teased, only making the class laugh more. While all the other girls were distracted, the conspiring redhead leaned up to her her sobbing teacher's ear and whispered: "If you don't want my mom, and everyone in this school to see that little 'video' I showed you earlier, you better behave yourself and be a good little girl. Then, I can almost gaurantee you'll enjoy yourself sweetie..."

She then took a step back and smiled, waiting for the laughter to die down. "Now then Baby girl, thank Mommy for diapering you. Say it in front of the whole class."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Nov - 3:17

Mai gulped as she was reminded of what was on the line again by her lover. 'That's right, it's probably just a little humiliation play for today, tomorrow everything will be normal..' The oversized baby hoped, feeling like she shrunk as she focused on the high-school girls currently teasing her.
"I..I.." Mai opened her mouth only to choke on her sobs once again. After she calmed down she resumed her statement, this time trying to cover the diaper up with her hands. "Th..thank you for p..p-putting Mai in a d-diaper m..m-melody.." The teacher tried to say the word 'mommy' as she was commanded, but she found it impossible to refer to the wicked young woman in front of her as that.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov - 2:13

"Hm? I could have sworn I told you to call me something differently..." Melody cooed menacingly, brushing Mai's hands away from the front of her diaper so it would continue to be on full display. "Now then, admit that I'm your mommy, and you're my baby; or I'll be forced to give you a spanking like that naughtily little girl you're acting like..." The teenager was devoted to completely dominating her cute lover, and wasn't about to cut her any slack.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Nov - 5:52

Mai whimpered, shakily picking up the pacifier that she spit out earlier and fiddling with it to help take her mind off of the students eyes on her exposed diaper. "I..I'm a b-baby.. an-and m-melody.. y-you're... m-mo..I can't do it.." She whispered shaking her head no and shrinking in fear.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov - 1:32

((Sorry I disappeared for so long. I'm just getting back in the swing of things after Thanksgiving. XP))

Kassy sighed in mock disappointment, shaking her head like she had expected better of Mai. "Well if you're gonna be a naughty baby and not obey your Mommy..." She began, taking her diapered teacher's hand and walking to the back wall; the teenager sitting up against it. The redhead tugged her stammering, teary-eyed lover down into her lap, and rolled her over so Mai was looking face-down toward the floor.
Then, without warning, she tugged down the padding protecting her bottom and began to spank it thoroughly. While she didn't put all her force into each slap, she made sure it would sting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra credit(private me and dipee)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next