Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Diapered Mandate(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

Diapered Mandate(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySat 18 Aug - 3:12

Due to new leaders and martial law in the year 20XX, many girls and women have been moved to Japan, which is now blocked off to all men. There are no problems that would normally come from an all-female society due to various practices and trades with the male-locked country elsewhere.

Due to new law, all women in the current generation, ages ranging from 13-25, are required to be diapered, their diapers required to be easily seen. One can get around this with a license, but many motherhood test are required to pass it. Anyone who qualifies for motherhood can exempt the visible-diaper rule.

Additionally, anybody under the age of 13 that is currently out of diapers has 'big sister' relationships with the padded girls.

All High schools and Colleges have been converted into establishments that more closely resemble daycare centers.

All girls under this law may be punished for any degree of disobedience/crime, or none at all. The maximum sentence is a 'baby' sentencing, although this can still be applied for no reason at all.

Rules:No death, extreme violence, etc.
-No male characters obviously.
-No vore,gore, etc.
-Bondage,sex, more is alright, although sex may be a tad awkward if other players are going at the same time.
-Any common rules like no godmodding, follow them. Common sense people.
-If you want to join, PM your starter and Bio/description, to me, not here.
-Will start when we have at least one caretaker.

My character is named Ai Shiratori. She's a 17 year old with shoulder-length black hair, her bangs cut high on half of her face. Physically, she was rather attractive, with a nice body and average breast. She lives in an average household, composing of her, her little sister, and her two mothers.
Ai is rather quick-tempered and easily embarassed, with a desire to be mature. She actively opposes the new law, and rarely goes a day without being bent over even a random strangers knee and a soaked diaper. She wants a license, but noone in her family will allow her to even apply for one.

Last edited by Isumi on Sun 19 Aug - 1:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptySat 18 Aug - 17:12

Name: Kira
Hair: Blonde
build: small/petite,slim.
personality: shy, clumsy, sometimes outgoing, loyal, mostly obedient.
Eyes: Blue
Likes: Anime, Manga (If they exist), popular TV shows and magazines of the period, music, girls around her age.
Height: 4'2
Weight: 65ibs
Description- Kira was just transferred into her new school, and put into diapers a few weeks ago since turning 13. She is quite shy and often times tries to avoid people knowing she's soiled herself, which mostly just amounts to not talking about it since she generally follows the rules on keeping her diaper visible. And is often embarrassed because of being mistaken for being younger than she is do to her small size, a result of being born a few weeks premature. Her attire usually consists of whatever school uniform might be necessary, and if not a short skirt, shorts, or whatever else she can wear that mostly complies with the rules. Kira tries to follow the rules, and fit in but finds it hard to do so just because of her natural shyness, especially the fact that her diapers generally resemble those used on children much younger than herself with almost infantile designs similar to Pampers from our timeline.

Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:55

ill be using to char

care taker
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
name shana shirayuki.
age 18
Hair: brown and long
build: small/petite,slim.
personality: hot headed with a clam side but also can be mean to girl she love babying..
Eyes: brown
Likes: Anime, Manga games diapering other girls being a mommy and loving to make girls jump a bit when she was changing them. and torcher her little sister
Height: 5'2
Weight: 100pounds.
licensee yes has it

baby char
kari shirayuki

age 13.
Hair: pink and short

build: small. petite,slim.
personality: shy but is fun and happy with people she feels comfortable around ,
Eyes: Blue
Likes: Anime, Manga music, video games movies and reading books
Height: 4'3
Weight 90 pounds
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
kari
was just moved to Japan yesterday and forced in to diapers by her older sister being new here was very scared because she knew no
one here and was going to have to begin high school as a diapered girl
even no every one was one didn't make it much better for
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:18

"Hey guys!" Ai cheered, rushing out her front door to greet Kari and Shana. Ai was required to attend Kari's middle school as a step on her way to the baby punishment.

Ai gulped, noticing Shana. Despite being her friend, she had found a good amount of her red bottoms and babying came from her.
She was wearing pull-ups under her very short white skirt, due to the fact that she no longer had panties, despite the fact that she was supposed to be wearing thick baby diapers. She tugged on her skirt as she approached them. The teen was wearing a tight pink shirt with a white bunny on it and a bib attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:29

(Alright, I'll edit my post a bit)

Kira had just set out to walk the short distance to the middle school she'd just been enrolled at a few days ago, and was wearing a larger sized diaper in a line of diapers designed for smaller children, but given her short stature, and slim frame, much to her embarrassment these fit her perfectly. She somewhat knew Kari, having talked to her very sparingly due to both of their shy natures. She tried to pull her short navy blue skirt over her diaper somewhat with minimal success, just out of habit from not being entirely used to wearing a diaper having just turned 13 a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, Kira also hoped she wasn't breaking any rules by not wearing a lot of babyish attire, other than a childish looking t-shirt that was pink with a cartoon character on it, that looked more like it was designed for a 4 year old, but over all it fit well. That and of course the required diaper, and a small necklace in the shape of a pacifier. With any decent luck she would pass through the day without much incident, but her luck as of late was rather bad..At least she thought to go to relieve herself, and have her mother change her before leaving on the short walk down the street towards the middle school.

Last edited by Shadow1525 on Tue 21 Aug - 7:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 6:54

([Only admins are allowed to see this link] ill bump in to after im walking kari and ai to school)

kari blushed being dressed in a thick pink diaper her older sister forced her in to, along with a pin shirt that barely went to her waste and a skirt so short the bottom of her diaper was sticking out.
" i um hi Ai" kari blushed mostly because her older sister was also making her wear a bonnet with the words im a not potty trained on the top.

shana on the other hand was dressed in her normal high school uniform mostly because she liked it even know she was already done with school.
" well how is my other wittle baby, did baby have a hard time getting her clothys on" shana teased but noticed something pink sticking out from under her skirt" hey what are you wearing under there!!" shana questioned
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 18:49

"I-i told you to stop calling me a baby shana!"Ai cried, blushing and tugging on her skirt as she noticed her pull-ups.
"W...well, my lit....b-big sis said I was good so I could wear some thinner diapers today.."Ai tried to fib her way out of the situation, hoping she wouldn't check. If she checked, she had no doubt her day would go worse than it would have if she had just worn her diapers.
Why do I have to wear these stupid diapers anyways, I'm a high schooler.. The 'naughty' girl thought with a pout.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 21 Aug - 22:19

but shana only went tisk tisk tisk i know your sister and she wouldnt say that" you know with out your mommy license you have to be in diapees" she giggled forcing her to the ground taking out her diaper bag changing her right there in public." and for a special punishment you get to drink this" she said handing her a baby bottle of milk" she giggled becuse she put a whole bottle of laxen in it.

kari was blushing on the other hand" shana just stop it Ai is my friend stop picking on her!!!" kari yelled grabbing her by the hand."Im sorry about my jerky sister" but at least she cant follow us to school" kari smiled.

"nope im your new teacher baby girls
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:15

((I think it's quite a bit ridiculous to have an 18 year old as any type of teacher.. she could be a teacher's cadet or something. ))

Ai got up, blushing dark red and tugging on her skirt, shaking as she did her best to hide behind her smaller friend.

"S-shana's a meany!" Ai muttered, sticking her tounge out at her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:19

(sure i just thought it be funny but ok)

but shana shook her head' nope you know the law' she replied tugging her skirt off lying her down soon diapering her in an extra thick diaper as a punishment" there you go baby all dressed like a good little baby' she teased patting her on the head.

kari blushed a bit helping Ai up' i'm sorry about my crazy sister
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:29

"Y-you meany!" Ai whined, teary eyed as Kari helped her onto her feet, her legs spread far apart.
"I..I can't walk like this!" She whined, plopping down on her padded rear.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:31

"i know how you feel shana is making me wear the sane brand" kari whined falling over next to her.

"awwww looks like my baby's cant move, then i guess ill have to use this" she smiled taking out a huge baby stroller for to placing both of them in buckling them up" are the baby,s ready fro school?
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:36

"N-no way, I'm not getting paraded around in that!" Ai cried, crawling behind her gate, pouting and trying to get the top diaper off.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 7:23

but shana only went tisk tisk tisk lifting her up by her belly placing her in the stroller as she did with kari" well Ai looks like you want to be a naughty baby, and that means you get this" she giggled handing her a baby bottle filled with milk but had spiked it with laxen to make her have a mess.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:09

Ai glared at her, pouting and just letting the bottle sit there. She'd like to get herself out of the stroller, but she seemed to be effectively restrained.
"This is absurd... I'm almost an adult.."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:18

" yes key word almost, so until you are all you are is a baby" she teased sticking the bottle in her mouth shutting her up" and if that bottle isnt emptey by the tiem i get you go to school then ill spank you right in your class room in front of every one!!!.

kari blushed after hearing that" wow sis you really are evil
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:21

Kira was walking in the opposite direction of the trio, and tried to make it look like she hadn't seen them when she did. She saw Ai and Shana and looked for a way to cross the street, which there was none, and the school was coming up on the right. There wasn't much else to do but to keep walking, and say a very quiet "Good Morning." while praying Shana didn't do anything to embarrass her like checking her diaper, or making snide comments.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:31

'Like hell I'll drink that' Ai thought, spitting the bottle out once she thought Shana wasn't looking. This wasn't the first time she was handed a bottle, especially one with laxatives or di-urinates.
Ai didn't like any aspect of using her diaper, but by far the worst was messing herself. It made her feel, by far the most infantile, and she nearly cried anytime she did it, especially in public.

Ai whimpered as she thought she saw someone, growing a bit sheepish and hiding her face behind her hands.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 7:21

kari,s heart was racing when she heard her stand up to her crazy sister" Ai my sister doesn't like hearing the world no!!!" she cried out trying to warn her.

"young lady i am the mother here and what i tell the BABY to do she does am i understood or do i have to force you to drink the bottle!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:01

Ai whimpered, shaking her head no nervously. "I'm n-not a baby, you're not my mommy, and I'm not crapping my pants.." She muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:23

kari blushed after seeing her sister,s evil look" Ai you should quiet pushing your luck before she strips you naked" kari warned.

"i think i have the perfect punishment in mind for a bad little girl like you
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:04

"Sh..she can't do that." Ai muttered, grunting as she tried to escape her stroller-prison. "W..what punishment..?" She muttered angrily, glaring daggers at the 'mommy'.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 7:51

"why dont my too little baby,s have a little bit fo fun at the play ground" she smiled pushing the stroller towards it planing on making them use there diapers and changing them in front of every one else here, even given that they were diapered to knowing they both hate it,

kari blushed seeing right thru her plan"Ai she should really stop making her so mad before she really does something we are going to hate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diapered Mandate(Open)   Diapered Mandate(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diapered Mandate(Open)
Page 1 of 1