Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Diapered in College EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Diapered in College EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Diapered in College EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Diapered in College EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Diapered in College EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Diapered in College EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Diapered in College EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Diapered in College EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Diapered in College EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Diapered in College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Diapered in College Empty
PostSubject: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptyWed 6 Apr - 22:38

Im looking for one person to play my character's roommate and my character has a big secret she secretly wears diapers and tires to hide it from her roommate but one day I get caught.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rei was lying on her bed with her skirt unzipped so she could look at the babyish garment it hid. She kept her eye on the door to make sure her roommate didn't walk in on her.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptyThu 7 Apr - 10:57

My character diapers herself everynow and then, but is shy about it. She thinks that her roommate is diapered as well and wants to help her out.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Phoebe had just gotten back from working at the small cafe across from there college and was walking into the room tiredly. She opened the door and rubbed her eyes and yawned loudly, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomesauce2014.tumblr.com
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptyThu 7 Apr - 20:00

Rei quickly zipped her skirt up and sat up in her bed."Oh hay roomie how was the cafe?" Rie said with a very nervous tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptyThu 7 Apr - 20:35

Phoebe plopped down on her bed and yawned "Busy as hell!" She whined with a pout and rolled onto her side and smiled at her roommate "How was studying?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptyThu 7 Apr - 23:55

"Fun fun studying is just the best." Rei said and looked at her skirt one more time to make sure nothing was showing. She then laid down on her stomach looking at her roommate she was adorable and Rei wanted to diaper her so badly.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptyFri 8 Apr - 9:15

Phoebe couldn't help but giggle a little bit and looked at her roommate and yawned loudly, covering her mouth with her mouth. "Man it was so busy today," She whined "I'd rather study than have to work the busy nights." She admitted "Hey, I have a test tomorrow, mind helping me study?" She then asked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:21

"Umm sure what do you have to study for?" Rei asked as she hopped off her bed and went to sit next to you on yours.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySat 9 Apr - 11:14

Phoebe yawned a little bit and sat up "Biology." She said with an irked face and pulled out her science book and smiled at her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 0:39

"Well good thing science is one of the classes im doing well in." Rei crossed her legs causing her skirt to ride up and her hello kitty diaper to show a little.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 10:44

Phoebe glanced at her and noticed the diaper and giggled a little bit, but didn't say anything. "Yeah, good thing." She said.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:22

"Yeah so what should we study first?" Rei asked as she opened your book and flipped quickly through the chapters.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:52

Phoebe sighed a little bit "Um, the human body, we have a test over the human body." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:55

"Umm okay here it is chapter 10 the human body." Rei then laid on her tummy putting the book between the two of us. But as she laid down her skirt came all the way up showing you her whole pink hello kitty baby diaper.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:00

Phoebe giggled a little bit "Hey, do you like hello kitty?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:02

"No Hello Kitty is for children and im a big girl." Rei most of the time talked like a child unless it was about school. She was a little curious about why she was asked that very random question though."Why do you ask, do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:04

Phoebe nodded her head "I love hello kitty, and it is not just for little kids." She said with a small pout and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:07

"Im sorry i didn't mean to make fun of you." Rei said and and jumped on top of you in a big embracing hug. The front of her diaper grew warm as she wet it but she didn't think that you would be able to feel it.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:10

Phoebe giggled a little and rolled her eyes playfully "S'okay," She said and blushed a tiny bit when she felt a warm spot "Hey did you just um pee, its kind of warm between your lets?" She asked very shyly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:16

"No im pretty sure if i had just peed my panties and skirt would be all wet silly." Rei said and hopped off of you quickly and fixed her skirt to make sure her diaper wasn't showing."See no wet skirt here." Saki stood like a toddler that just used to potty for the first time and her voice turned very childish.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:21

Phoebe sighed a little bit and stood up with Rei and pouted a little bit "You did so!" She said, just as childish and stomped her feet "I felt it and I saw your diapee!" She declared.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:27

Rei's face went pale as Phoebe said that she had seen her diaper. She then feel to her knees and cried out of pure embarrassment. Her diaper also continued to be soaked from Rei's heavy wetting.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:32

Phoebe gasped when her friend started to cry and fell to her knees and hugged her "No, no don't cry," Phoebe begged "I'm sorry, don't cry. Its okay, I don't think its weird, I do sometimes." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:34

"You wear diapers too?" Rei asked while sniffling her diaper had expanded to its limit and now needed to be changed.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:38

Phoebe nodded and jumped up and ran over to her bed and pulled out a trunk. She pulled a changing pad and a new diaper out and set the pad up for Rei "Yeah, but I get nervous so I usually don't wear them, even though I love them." She explained motioning for her friend to lay down on the pad.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College EmptySun 10 Apr - 16:40

Rei did lay on the pad but had a huge blush across her face no one had ever seen her naked beside her mommy. She got so nervous she peed again and it started to leak out of her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diapered in College   Diapered in College Empty

Back to top Go down

Diapered in College
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next