Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Lightning' a harsh mommy .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:41

"um...yes, I'm not stupid" she said "you told me you were going to do something about my problem, so I kinda expected this" she said shyly. "I'm still not happy about it though" she commented.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:47

" understandable but you've ruined enough sheets that this has become a requirement. No worries It'll stay our secret. now then as punishment for this morning you will pay for your diapers. hears the money now hop to it. " Larxen said pointing at the checkout
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:50

"Alright, I understand" she skipped over to the counter and paid for them using the munny that her boss gave her, looking even more shy than usual. "There, I did it" she held the pack under her arms and walked out of the store with larxene.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 0:02

Larxen opens a way home. " when we get home we'll get something to eat. " Larxen said leading the way.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 0:05

"Sounds good" Namine seemed to be much happier than usual now that larxene had opened up to her. She walked into the portal and sat in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 0:13

Larxen was actually a skilled cook and in no time she had lunch served. " hear. its fryed fish and home made fries. " Larxen said handing Namine her food. " no hears how it work's. I'll diaper you tonight and if your wet in the morning I'll diaper you that night. it will continue until you go 3 nights without wetting understand? " Larxen asked
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 0:51

"Yes, that sounds fair" Namine agreed as she nibbled into her fries "I just hope I can stay dry then" she giggled slightly as she continued to take small bites out of her food.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 1:01

" yes well one daytime accident and I might just put you back in them 24/7. " Larxen warns.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 13:28

Namine gasped at this statement, growing even more tense. "a-alright" the nervousness leaked into her voice as she continued to eat the meal larxene prepared for her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 18:13

" hmmhmp well anyway I suppose we should find something to do. " Larxen said as she started to think.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 18:26

Namine had already pulled out her drawing pad and began to doodle on it childishly. her pencil made strange smudges and not any really delicate lines.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 22:13

" hmmhph it funny. considering your powers are based off your art your drawings suck. " Larxen said
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 22:16

"Would you like me to fill you head with some horrible memories?" she chuckled, looking back at her boss with a creepy grin. "I'm sure it wouldn't "suck" then" she furiously scribbled on her little pad.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 0:53

" hmmm like what? " Larxen asked feeling ballsy. If the girl did step out of line there were punishments waiting
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 1:25

(cool new avi)
"I actually don't know..." she sighed, smashing her face into the drawing pad in failure.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 1:36

" hemph I 'm teasing you. no need to get fussy like a little kid. " Larxen said.

( if you want to have Namine diapered just have a accident )
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 1:46

"hmp..." she tried to touch larxene so she could see some of her memories. As she took a grip of her hand, namine saw some events flashing inside her head. Afterwards she started to draw them down to help her boss remember.
(you decide what she remembers)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 1:51

most of the memorys were hazy but one did stick out. it was the memory of when she first awoke as a nobody. she look frightened and was actually being looked after the human women who found her. while Larxen was able to communicate she had to relearn how to walk and went there several months of potty training. the cute memorys Namine saw were great black male material.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 1:57

Namine finished up her doodle of the childish version of her boss. "Does this look familiar?" The memory was bound to the drawing, even though it was just a wash of colors. Whoever looked at it would remember that memory if it was hidden somewhere in their heart.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 2:02

Larxen's eyes shot open. " how in the hell! Hand that over NOW! " Larxen yelled. it seemed Namine hit a nerve
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 2:09

"o-ok" Namine quivered as she gave her the drawing pad, curling her body in fear of being punished again.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 11:20

" gawhh ok look I wasn't trying to be mean its just those memories are special and I'd rather not have people see them.........." Larxen said stopping her sentence as she heard a dribbling sound. " Namine are you....." Larxen asked
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 12:32

Namine curled up in her large chair, a few spurts of pee coming from her panties as her face turned red. She had done that mostly out of fear, unable to control herself. It didn't matter to her that she was peeing, she just wanted her drawing pad back. She reached for it, almost as if nothing was happening. The warm piss dripped from her dress as she wiggled her hand outward like a toddler "Can I have it back now?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 20:01

" Get in the Bathroom NOW!!! I warned you Namine! " Larxen ordered. " AND as punishment I'm keeping it for 5 days. " Larxen said.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 20:15

"Ah!" namine scampered to the bathroom like a little rat, not bothering to complain about her stolen drawing pad. Her crayons scattered along the floor as she left a dripping trail down the hall. She waited in the bathroom, watching tears fall from her soft blue eyes in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning' a harsh mommy .
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next