Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Lightning' a harsh mommy .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  Empty
PostSubject: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:53

Larxen sighed as she closed her book. " hmmm im hungry. " she said to no one. as Larxen made her way twords the kitchen area she checked on Namine who was and would be the only other person there for several months. " Hey time to wake.....oh for fucks sake AGAIN! " Larxen yelled seeing Namine in a pee soaked nightie. " you pissed your bed again?! " Larxen asked
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:34

"hmm" Namine curled into a ball, not wanting to look up at the woman. "s-sorry?" she knew apologizing would do her no good, but she had to try. Her white pj's were soaking wet and she had to ask to use the washing machine anyway. She figured that larxene was going to do the same thing she always did, and it was going to hurt. Namine squinted innocently, bracing herself for the harsh response.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:59

Larxen sighed. " get your ass in the bath tube NOW! " Larxen yelled as she swung open the bathroom door. " Im done washing your sheets. were fixing this issue after I wash you. understand? " Larxen asked
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:20

"Alright" The feminine nobody waltzed into the bathroom and started to remove her PJs. She had a skinny, petite body paired with tiny breasts. She tip-toed into the warm bath, soaking her short blonde hair as she hummed a happy tune.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:32

Larxen removed her jacket and gloves show that she was wearing a black sleeveless top. " hold still. " she said as she washed the younger blonde. " hmmm ok Im sorry about the yelling. I know you don't really like me but you cant be freaking scared of me. it'll be hard to work together if your to scared to even look at me. " Larxen said showing one of her kinder moments.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:37

"Yeah, you're right" she gave a small smile "I have to learn to forgive you" she covered her breasts with her hands, still very shy about showing her body even around another girl. "I guess I'll learn to work with you someday" she hoped that she could have a day without anymore threats or punishments.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:39

" mind reminding me why You wont get a bath unless I bath you. " Larxen asked as she washed Namies feet.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:45

"Well most of the time...you do a good job of bathing me" she blushed, squeezing her own body. "I'm sure it's not that much of a burden, right?" she said softly. She giggled as her feet were washed.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:50

" honestly no its no. I'll admit I actually enjoy it. " Larxen said with a small smile. " anyway its good practice for the day I have a family. " Larxen said. Larxen's main reason in getting her heart was so she could have her own family. " gey don't go telling anyone that understand. " Larxen said washing Namies bum next
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:56

"oh alright, it'll be our secret." she winked her soft blue eyes at larxene. She wasn't really sure if the woman should be considered a friend or a boss, Namine went with boss. "I'm sure you'll have a great-" she blushed harder as the woman cleaned her butt.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:59

" great what? " Larxen asked as she moved on to Namies lower back and tummy.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:00

"A great family" she finished her sentence, growing more blushed as her boss continued to wash her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:04

Larxen finished bathing Namie softly after that comment. " ok get dressed. WE have shopping to do. " Larxen said standing up.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:10

"yes ma'am!" she slipped out of the bath and dried herself off. She got dressed quickly, putting on a pair of white and pink stripped panties and her signature frilled dress over that. She stepped into her sandals and met her boss outside.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:14

" just so you know Its doubtful you'll enjoy this. " Larxen said opening a gateway to twilight town. " follow behind me. " Larxen said entering the gateway
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:18

"Don't I need a coat or something to get through there..." she tugged at larxene, noticing she wasn't wearing hers either. She whimpered a bit, gazing into the strange dark gateway.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:19

" heh not this gateway. its special. it will only take us to one place. why you scared? " Larxen asked
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:36

"That darkness is scary..." she walked into the portal with her boss, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:48

shortly after Namie noticed it was suddenly sunny. " were in twilight town. follow me. " Larxen said leading Namie to a medical supply store. Larxen figured that Namie likely new why they were hear now.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:58

Namine fallowed her boss into the store, not really caring why they were there at all. She just tried to stay quiet and not get any attention put unto her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:03

Larxen head directly to the diaper supply isle. " all right come hear squirt. " Larxen said
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:07

"Alright~" Namine skipped over to the woman quickly, not sure what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:17

Larxen handed Namie a package of soft pink disposable diapers in exactly Namies size. " stay put. " Larxen said heading to the changing supplys.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:20

"Ok..." she stood there, tapping her feet as she looked around at all the strange supplies "this is kinda weird.." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:36

Larxen returned with what was needed. " hmph you seem rather calm. do you even know what your holding? " Larxen asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning' a harsh mommy .    mommy - Lightning' a harsh mommy .  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning' a harsh mommy .
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next