Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 16:40

Mugen is about to protest when her tummy growls, causing her to blush.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 16:59

Lady Evelyn places a cute dress on Mugen to cover her body, she places the pacifier over the bib, then she takes her to the dining room, and begins to make a small meal for her new baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 17:04

Mugen started squirming and fusing wildly, and tried to spit out the paci. "Why oo doing dis ta me?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 17:12

"Oh I just always wanted a baby, alas I could never have one for some unknown reason, I will change you back if you wish it, and you can be my assistant once again."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 17:18

Mugen shook her head. "No way! Next ting I know, oo wiwll make me tink I am a twee yeawr owd!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 17:22

"No though you would likely end up as a female version of yourself, I do not know whether you would require diapers, but that is up to you Missy Miss."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 17:25

Mugen shook her head. "At weast I dun habe a giwl's mind."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 18:06

"You do now she answers with a flourish," then your mind begins to shift into a fully female version, the process is slow as there is a ton of information, and she smiles when the light vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 18:16

Mugen's eyes changed from their dark Ruby and Emerald coloration, to lighter pink and grass green. SHe then giggled at her dress. "I so pwetty!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 18:29

"Yes you are sweety, now do you want another wish from me now, later, or would you prefer to explore the daycare which is also part of my mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 18:36

Mugen giggled. "I wanna expwowe!" She said before her tummy growled.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 19:27

Lady Evelyn takes Mugen to the kitchen, the she begins to feed her some eggs, a bit of toast, plus some sweet potatoes, and she carefully feeds a bottle of her special milk to Mugen.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 19:32

Mugen happily ate the eggs, toast and potatoes, but whined as she was fed the milk.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 19:47

Lady Evelyn cuddles you closer to allow the milk to flow more slowly, she smiles down at Mugen in hee arms, and uses her magic to make the dress fit better.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 19:51

en entually settleddown and started suckling on the bttle, not knwing what the milk would do to her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 19:57

The milk does nothing other than fill Mugen tummy, it is a sweet mix of flavors, she does not tell her what is in it, but it will be harmful to Mugen in possible fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 20:02

With afull tummy, Mugen started to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 21:03

Lady Evelyn tucks you into a nearby cot, then she sets the lights down low to allow you to sleep, and she stays one room over to read while listening to her monitors.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr - 21:12

Mugen slept soundly, muttering in her sleep. "I wish I was a pwetty baby pwincess"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr - 20:53

Lady Evelyn hears the wish over the baby monitor, then she slowly concentrates as a huge light surrounds Mugen, Mugen's room becomes very feminine with tapestries, a fancy princess crib with many pillows, a eyemask to protect her eyes from the light, an array of dresses, diapers, coverings, and oh so much more are added to her cute princess features including princess themed diapers.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr - 20:56

Mugen ddn't notice the changs as she slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 21:25

Lady Evelyn continue to read while listening for any signs of Mugen needing anything from here, she is enjoying her newest book, and hopes to grant more wishes when she has the oppurtunity.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 21:45

Mugen messed herdiaper and immediately started crying at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 12:42

Lady Evelyn runs to Mugen to see what is the matter, she asks with a smile, "Mugen sweety what is the matter, did something scare you, or do you need something from me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 12:52

Mugen looked up at Lady Evelyn. "Poopie dapee!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next