Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) Empty
PostSubject: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 16:45

Lady Evelyn Times has placed an advertisement in all of local papers, as well as the television, radio, and on the internet. The advertisement asks for new staff to come to meet with Lady Evelyn face to face, and she smiles as she opens the doors to the new daycare. Lady Evelyn is a striking woman of nearly six feet tall in her elegant heels, she wears only what is needed in makeup and jewelry. She is dressed in a long floral themed dress with simple hosiery on her legs, she has a bright smile, her brown hair is tied back in a ponytail, and her green eyes sparkle in the early sun of day. She checks her watch to see if the interviews will start soon, she is a stickler for being on time, doing your job correctly, but she also helps those who need it.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 17:12

Mugen Arashi entered the daycare, the want ads in his hand. He was dressed quite casually, in a pair of simple black sweats and a black t-shirt, his ruby and emerald eyes shining in the light, his light red, bordering pink, hair short and straight. "Hello? I'm here for the job as a daycare assistant?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 17:54

Lady Evelyn walks up to you with a smile on her face, "Welcome to the Magic Times Daycare, I am the head of the facility Lady Evelyn Times, I will assist you in the paperwork, and you can take a tour very soon."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 18:49

Mugen smiled as he nodded and followed Lady Evelyn. "SO, Lady Evelyn, I read that most of the expected children will be in the age range of infants to 5 year olds. Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 19:52

"Yes Master Mugen most of the children will be in those age ranges, however, some will be older depending on arrangements made with the parents, and there will some who live here that have nowhere else to go."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:07

Mugen nodded. "I see. I also noticed the unusual slogan for your daycare. 'Where Wishes Come True.' Quite clever." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:14

"The slogan is the truth actually, I grant wishes for those who need my help, either they are in need of a fresh start, a new home, or want to help someone, I do not charge for the wishes, I merely charge for the daycare costs."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:19

Mugen scoffed. "YOu grant wishes? Prove it. I wish i had baby soft skin." He said skeptically.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:23

Lady Evelyn begins to chant some nonsensical words, then a light surrounds Mugen as he is slowly transformed into a literal teen baby with baby soft skin, his clothes morph into the babyish equivalent, his underwear begins to inflate into a soft cushiony diaper, his body hair vanishes other than a shorter crew cut on his head, and nothing below his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:28

Mugen's eyes widened when he looked at himself. "What the hell! What is this crap?! I didn't wish to be a baby! If I did, I would have said 'I wish I was a 3 year old'!" He blurted out angrily.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:33

"Your wish is now granted Mugen, shortly you will become a three year old if you do not tell me to cancel the wish," She begins to ready another set of chants, however, she does not start as yet, and she will once he answers.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:37

Mugen was completely floored and stunned speechless, that he forgot to cancel the wish.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:41

A golden light surrounds Mugen, then he slowly shrinks along with his clothes, next the diaper thickens even more as he slowly becomes a three year old version of himself, his hair remains the same albeit a bit longer, his eyes remain the same, and his clothes become the toddler equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:45

Mugen was now wearing a black toddler t-shirt under a pair of black snap-crotch overalls. His eyes widened as he looked up at Lady Evelyn. "Wha oo do to me?! I'm a baby!" He shouted in a lisp as he tumbled down onto his padded bottom.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:55

"You did not cancel the wishes, I cannot stop the process once it starts, however, I can change you back if you wish it, but be careful as unspecific wishes lead to problems."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:02

Mugen frowned. "I dun wanna habe a wimp manhood!" He said, referring to his male genitalia.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 13:53

"Your wish has been granted she answers," then a pink light begins to envelop Mugen as his body begins to become cuter, as time passes his hair lengthens into a long braid, his skin begins to soften as he becomes more female. His face changes to a heart shaped with cute dimples, dainty lips, a cute button nose, a few freckles, and his nails all become dainter. The light heads southward changing his genitals to female, the diaper thicken in the process, strangely he stays the same height, his weight lowers a bit, and when the light clears he is now the cutest baby girl ever at the age of three.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:00

Mugen's eyes widened as she noticed her changed, before fumbling with her overalls, getting them off and pulling the front of her diaper out to reveal a tiny pink vagina. The shock was too much for her, and Mugen began to cry like the llittle baby she looked like. "Why?! Wha hawppened ta my manhoowd?!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:18

"You keep making unintended wishes sweety, I make words in wishes, so you must consider your words carefully before making wishes, I might suggest you make a reversal wish, or at least a wish to older."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:28

Mugen sighed. "Uh-uh, I no wisking it. At weast I haben't poopied or pee-peed mysewf." She said as she sat with her overalls off.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 15:14

"You wish has been granted to wet and mess yourself young miss," she says. The light works all way down towards Mugen's tummy, next it works on her bowels, and bladder resulting in a mega saggy thick diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 15:18

Mugen's eyes widened as she looked at her diaper. Tears started welling up in her eyes. "WAAAAAHHHHHH!" She started wailing like the baby she looked like.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 15:23

Lady Evelyn gently changes Mugen into a fresh diaper with great care, then she redresses Mugen, and offers to give Mugen the reversal wishes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 15:30

Mugen shakes her head. "I juws wish I nowt weawring baby cwoves!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) EmptySat 9 Apr - 16:32

She grants his wish, Mugen is surounded by the light again, when the light vanishes Mugen is clad only in a bib with a unicorn on it, a matching bonnet, pink bootiws with unicorns, the thickest diaper posible with a matching diaper cover, and that iis all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next