Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:46

Addison smiled brightly and started to yawn softly.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomesauce2014.tumblr.com
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:54

"Sleepy already? It's only 1:00" She said.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 16:00

Addison blushed brightly and looked down, flattening her ears "I'm not sleepy." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 16:01

"Okay then, well what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 16:34

Addison looked at her then pushed her legs together and started to blush brightly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:09

"Huh, what's wrong now?" She asked curiously looking at the blushing girls face.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:38

Addison looked down and blushed brighter.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:30

"Awww~ It's okay, Don't feel bad about staying here, drinking my sodas, or eating my snacks, I can always go shopping again." Kate said smiling, thinking that was the reason the little neko was upset.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:49

Addison glanced over to her and looked back down and flattened her ears and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:51

"Hehe, see Now were all happy." She smilled and looked down at the floor. "Oh....thats what made you so happy?" Her smile faded away fast.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:55

Addison's eyes filled with tears when she realized she made a mess in the nice lady's car and she sniffled and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:57

"Come on kitty, don't cry, It was only a little accident." She said bringing her inside to the house and cleaned her car up.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:59

Addison sniffled again and rubbed her eyes with her small fist and she cried softly "I sowwy!" She said whimpering a little more.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:03

"It's okay hunny!" She said cleaning the seat in her car. "Alright your turn...so, how come you didn't tell me you needed the toilet sooner?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:08

Addison shrugged and she looked down and she bit her lip and played with her tail "I didn't know." She whispered looking down. She then looked confused and looked up "What's a toiwet?" She asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:12

She paused and gasped. "Okay...somethings wrong here, your about 20 and don't know how to use the bathroom?, know how to shop, or where you're house is?" She sighed and took a breath. "Addison, Are you a...baby still?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:14

Addison frowned and thought for a moment and held up two fingers "I this many. I think." She said, still looking a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:16

"Alright...I don't know what to do other then care for you..." Kate sat the wet girl down in the kitchen and stripped her naked, then ran a warm bath. "Need to poop yet?" She asked blushing.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:18

Addison looked up at her and shook her head "Uh uh." She said and hissed when she saw the water "I no like water." She said pouting a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:22

"Have any other Ideas on how to get the wee-wee off you?" She asked as the tub kept filling, she added pink bubbles into it. "Look addy~ It's pretty right?" She smiled being kinda good with kids.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:26

Addison looked at the water warily, but she smiled a little bit when she saw the bubbles and picked up a small hand full and giggled when she bubbles popped "I wike bubbles." She said giggling more.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:29

"No need to be afraid, mama's here." She said sitting the naked neko girl in the tub slowly and calm.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:31

Addison looked up at her and giggled a little bit and popped some more bubbles, her ear twitching a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:36

She started scrubbing the girl clean with a brush.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:43

Addison giggled as she go a hand full of bubbles and blew at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next