Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 1:10

"I am afraid I cannot do so Yui, I would not be seen by those who do not know of my existence, so basically you are out of luck, and would only be allowed to be homeschooled from preschool on." Miss Valentine gives Yui a huge smile to make her feel happier, she has no clue what she will need to do, but she will baby Yui either way.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 9:07

yui began to tear up" plz let me still go to school i promise i wont run away its not like i have anywhere to go now" she reminded her with tears falling down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 15:21

"Shh Shh Yui, the only school that would allow you to enter is preschool, so basically you will need to be schooled here as you are my baby, and that is the end of the subject sweety." Miss Valentine takes her daughter over to the tv which is on the animes&cartoons channel, then she sits down to watch, and bond with Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:29

yui didnt do anything but sit down pouting because she thot shed never see her friends again
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 14:34

"We can go out if you wish Yui, I will dress you less babyishly so if your see your friends, it is no big deal, but that is up to you." Miss Valentine patiently waits for Yui to respond to her ideas, then she smiles as she watches tv, and bonds with Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 19:21

yui nodded' but i dont mind being dressed like this i am cute for my age" she said with a giggle a little happier because she was going to be outside
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:34

"We will head to wherever you want to go, then we will have ice cream after we are done with our activities, I will push you in your new stroller, and we will have a lovely time."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:53

yui sighed' ok " wishing she could go back to her old age but liked being small to truthfully she wished she could be both
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan - 20:52

"Yui you need to look in the mirror, as your head&face seem slightly different, I cannot place what it could be, but you seem to be experiencing an unforseen side effect of my experimental arrows."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan - 22:44

she turned looking in the Morrie noticing she had cat ears and a tail" what the what hapened to me?" she asked nto noticing that she had her old body back [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 22:24

"You seem to have temporarily received your old body back, albeit you have neko features, you also seem to be heavely padded ie diapered, and there might be reality changes due to the side effects."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 22:32

yui began to smile not caring if she was in diapers because she liked them" so i can go to school again?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:18

"We need to wait to see if your body stays this way, then I can answer yes to that request of yours, and for now we should head to the mall for a day of fun."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:22

kari giggled" sure lets go" kari said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:57

Miss Valentine packs her into a deluxe stroller with a diaper bag underneath, then she grabs her keys as she leaves the house, next she locks up the house, after that she loads her into the carseat, loads up the car, and heads off to the new megamall.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 0:01

kari began to blush but liked this" hey can i ask you something" wanting to know how she knew her mom and dad died and how she knew she wanted to be a baby
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 1:03

"Magical beings have some knowledge of those they watch closely, as it is required as part of the job, and I shot the arrow without being one hundred percent sure it would work on you."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 1:08

her eyes shut wide up" how did you know what i was thinking?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 18:49

"I guessed right that is all I can say, I can sense when someone needs my help, though I cannot always be sure how to best help them all of time, I care deeply for all I see, but I cannot help everyone as I still have a job to do when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 19:56

kari nodded" um am i going to be living with you now? she asked
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:12

"Yes you are indeed Kari, you also will be attending a local school here, they will need to test to see what grade you end up in, your friends go there as well, and hopefully you will all be in the same grade."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:22

kari nodded" yeah i hope so to" she said with a small giggle
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:43

She gives Kari a whole new wardrobe to wear whenever she goes out, all of the clothes hide the thick diaper as long as she doesn't make them sag, or mess in them too much.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:48

yui took a good look" this is so cool this is really mine?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:57

"Yes it is all yours, as you are my daughter forever, you likely will need diapers for a long time due to the effects of the arrow, but on the plus side you will someday have the option of being the new miss cupid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next