Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
 kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  Empty
PostSubject: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyThu 6 Jun - 23:31

kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Xion who was believed to have died had washed up on destiny island shore
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySat 8 Jun - 21:33

Kairi was swimming around the whole island. This was as easy for her to do as it was for Sora to kill a bunch of heartless. Since she had her eyes closed Kairi didn't notice the black haired girl at all and swam straight into her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySat 8 Jun - 22:57

Xion woke up now chocking sense she swallowed a lot of water" who are you
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySat 8 Jun - 23:00

"Well my name is Kairi. I live here and in Radiant Gardens. Who are you and why were you passed out?" Kairi got out of the water and wrung her hair out.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 9 Jun - 22:48

Xion did the same shaking her head' i dont know, i cant remember anything
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySun 9 Jun - 23:28

"Well you must know your name at least?" Kairi motioned for the girl to follow as she wrapped her towel around her waist and started walking towards the houses
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyMon 10 Jun - 7:49

Xion followed her' my name, i think its Xion
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyMon 10 Jun - 20:49

"Well Xion, if you need anything just ask me. Not many people are still here but the ones that are, well they are super friendly." Kairi got to her house and opened up the door
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyMon 17 Jun - 0:15

can i stay with you for awhile?' Xion asked
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyMon 17 Jun - 0:26

"Sure but I hope you  don't mind wearing ummmmmmmmm protection to bed later" Kairi was blushing when she said protectopm
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyMon 17 Jun - 23:24

Xion blushed a bit' what do you mean??
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyThu 20 Jun - 14:10

"Either diapers or pull-ups to bed. You don't have any memories so you might wet the bed" Kairi dried off fully and dropped her towel for a full 10 minutes before pulling on panties and her dress
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyFri 21 Jun - 22:46

Xion sighed' i guess you might be right" Xion replied blushing a bit' i guess i'll wear pull up" she blushed
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyThu 27 Jun - 0:00

"Why don't you put one on now so you can adjust to it, before we go to bed?" Kairi smiled sweetly and took Xion's hand
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptyFri 28 Jun - 23:21

Xion blushed nodding following her inside' i um ok " she blushed
Back to top Go down
BabyRosalind

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySat 29 Jun - 0:14

Kairi led the girl upstairs and went into her closet after having Xion sit on the bed. "These might fit you" Kairi stood up and walked over to Xion with a diaper in her hand.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  EmptySat 29 Jun - 23:35

Xion lied back waiting for her' ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only     kingdom hearts for me and  BabyRosalind only  Empty

Back to top Go down

kingdom hearts for me and BabyRosalind only
Page 1 of 1