Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:59

Kimmy wimpered as she looked over at the TV watching Powder Puff Girls. She then felt the back of her diaper start to expand as she started to mess it. She blushed as she knew that it didn't smell good and that she wasn't close to done messing due to the medication."Big brother when will I stop going poopy in my diaper?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:13

"It's fine, I'm sure I've changed worse diapers before this one." Matt assured her as he felt the lumpy mess enter her diaper. "And it'll stop when ever every thing that's making you tummy hurt is out of it." He answered while watching the TV with her in his lap, and gently rubbing her belly as the little girl pooped in her diaper once more.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:26

"Yeah but it feels icky," Kimmy wined as she felt another wave of mess empty into her diaper. It was now really starting to smell and her cute little pampers were not tinted brown from the messy build up. She tried to watch the cartoons to distract her from the pain in her tummy and the poop building up in her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:44

"Come on now, let's go get you a clean diaper, it'll be fine." Matt assured her as he gently picked her up, and carried his little sister back up to the changing table. "Just finish up in a new diaper if you need to, I'm not sure if this one will hold much more." He instructed while laying her down on the padded surface before ripping the tapes off, and unfolding the clean diaper before quickly switching them out. "Okay, now go ahead and push." He said while simply holding the front in place in case there was any pee that needed to come out as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:13

Kimmy laid still as you took off her messy diaper and held up the new one. She then pushed the rest of her mess out following with a light wetting."Okay big brother I don't have to go potty anymore." Kimmy laid back once more to change her diaper once more. She was willing to stay still since her moving around would cause a mess on her and you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:30

"Good girl, now that wasn't so bad was it? Do you feel better now?" He asked while grabbing another Pampers Cruisers diaper and unfolding it before using the front of the current one to wipe some of the worst of things off her, and then folded forward to start wiping her her down with a cool baby wipe. "Would you like to wear one of your princess pull-up's and maybe try and use the potty when you have to go again?" Matt offered as he wiped her privates clean.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:36

"Yes I feel better but still icky," Kimmy said as she laid there in her second messy diaper. She then laid there as you changed her."I never make it to the potty though." Kimmy wined since every time she wore a pull up she just ended up wetting it never feeling it coming up on her. She hated that she couldn't make it to the potty but at the same time she loved being in diapers and being able to just go when ever.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:44

"I'm glad to hear that, and hey it never hurts to try." Matt encouraged as he took his little sisters ankles in his hands to lift her bottom up to clean it off. "Besides, it's not like I really mind changing you, and you look cute in the pull-ups. It's a nice change of pace from diapers every once in awhile." He smiled while gently wiping the mess off her bottom, pitching the wipes in the first soiled diaper as he went. "I mean..It doesn't really matter if you manage to go potty or not if you look at it that way, and if we go every few minutes you should be able to make it." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:50

Kimmy didn't want to wear pull ups because they weren't as comfy as diapers. She also didn't want to have to go to the bathroom every couple of minutes."But that doesn't sound fun big brother." The thing she didn't want to tell you is that she liked you taking care of her like a baby. She always wanted for you to treat her like a baby again but would never say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:56

"Alright, we'll put another diaper on you if that's what you want. Cause even if you are 5 you're not to old to wear them." He said softly while finishing up the cleaning, and setting the second soiled diaper aside to make room for the new one before lightly powdering her, and tapping the diaper up snugly. "Alright let's throw the dirty ones away now, do you want help?" He offered while setting her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 17:26

"Thank you big brother," Kimmy said as she took one of her rolled up dirty diaper taking over to the diaper pail. She then opened up the top and tossed it in. Kimmy then took off running back to the living room feeling like her old self again. She jumped back into the fort greeting her panda guard again."Hello Mr.Panda did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:28

"You're welcome." Matt giggled as he disposed of the second dirty diaper before going back out to the kitchen to watch his sister play as he relaxed on the couch with his laptop. "Just let me know if you need anything." He sighed while browsing the internet, somewhat glad that the little girl was so preoccupied that he could keep up with his social life somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 14:16

(You could bring in a GF or something if you want)
Kimmy continued to play for about an hour before she started to run out of energy. She soon took a pillow and blanket into her fort and laid down with Mr.Panda in her arms. Not long after she was fast asleep sucking her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:49

Matt simply smiled as he heard her go silent, and came in to check on her. "Out like a lite." He chuckled while gently patting her on the head after checking her pamper, and then scooping her gently into his arms to lay her down in bed along with her stuffed panda, among other toys."

(Alright, I'll do that at some point.)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:22

Kimmy moved around slightly as you moved her but she kept asleep. She curled into a ball once you set her on the bed and clutched her panda tight. She slept for a good hour before waking up in a wet diaper and calling out for you."Big brother where are you big brother?!?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:36

Matt had been on his computer, and watching TV in his room for a bit when he heard his Sister calling.He came walking in shoving his smart phone into a pocket. "Hey there Kimster, you sleep well?" He inquired while picking her up into his arms and feeling the squish of her warm diaper against his arms. "I think someone needs a new Pamper soon huh?" He asked while carrying her downstairs where there was already wipes, powder, and a fresh diaper. "So, you remember Kira right? My girlfriend? She's free today, would you like it if she came over, and we maybe went out to see that new movie together?" He asked while sitting down with her in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:49

Kimmy clung to you as you picked her up,"Yeah my diapee is wet." She did remember Kira and loved hanging out with Matt and her because Kira gave Kimmy lots of attention."Yes that sounds fun what movie are we gonna see?" Kimmy noticed that she left her panda up in her room and started to freak out.
Where's Mr.Panda big brother where is he!!!!"

(Do you want me to play Kira?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:54

"I noticed...Are you alright till she get's here. She loves entertaining you while you're being changed." Matt reminded her as he thought about what movie they were going to see as he sent Kira a text message. "I don't know, we'll just have to see what's playing." He shrugged while looking to see exactly how wet his little sister really was. "Hey, hey, hold on, Mr. Panda is upstairs." He said softly while taking a brisk pace up the stairs, and back to Kimmy's bedroom to retrieve he beloved toy.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 2:47

Kimmy started to sniffle as tears welled up in her eyes. She grabbed up Mr.Panda te second she saw him and hugged him close."Thank you big brother." Her diaper was pretty wet but it could be changed later as long as she didn't wet it again. Kimmy looked at you wondering what they were going to do until Kira got to house.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 3:05

"You're welcome little sister, how's your Pamper holding up huh? It's not too bad when it's still warm right?" He asked while walking back down the stairs. "How about a little snack huh?" Matt suggested as he entered the kitchen, and held her easily with one arm as he flipped a chef's knife into his hand from the high knife block, and grabbed an apple from a basket on the counter, and began slicing it down to the core into thin pieces. "Now, you know never to touch Mommy's knives right? And never to do what I'm doing with them right?" He asked while using just the one hand to cut it up, and then after rinsing it off he gave it another twirl before sticking it back in the block. "Here you are.." He chuckled while setting her in the booster seat, with a bowl of apple slices in front of her. "You enjoy that, while I get the diaper bag." He smiled while heading into the other room to get the bag.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 17:04

Kimmy didn't mind a wet diaper while it was warm but she hated cold clammy diapers. She sat down at the table and munched on the apples making sure to offer some to Mr.Panda. She continued to eat the apples until she heard the doorbell ring then got up to go answer it. Kimmy made it to the front door and opened it a little to see who was there since she knew not to open the door to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:29

Standing on the other side was Matthew's petite girlfriend Kira. Who smiled and waved as she saw the door open a crack, and then all the way to reveal the diapered little girl on the other side. "Hey there sweetie, mind if I come in?" She cooed while stepping in side, and knelt down to accept Kimmy's hug. "My, is it possible you got even cuter since the last time I saw you?" She giggled while picking the girl up when she held her arms out. "Did your silly big brother Matty not change you recently? He's such a goof.." She giggled while looking the angelic little girl over. She was of course on a well known basis with Matthew's little sister, as she had been dating Matt for almost a year, and had on occasion babysat the child when Matt had a fencing or some other tournament to win. Which the child's parents stopped letting her attend the year that someone got a broken off foil through their mask, and into their cheek.

"Hey, I heard that.." Matt chuckled as walked into the living room. "If you think you're so good at changing diapers, why don't you change her, and I'll make her squirm and giggle through the whole process for once." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:36

Kimmy giggled and jumped into Kira's arms hugging her neck tight,"Yeah my diapee is wet." She nestled her head into Kira's shoulder until she heard her brother's voice."Hi big brother Kira's here!" Kimmy liked being with Kira since they were both girls and Kira would do Kimmy's hair and put her in cute outfits."Do you know what movie we are going to see?" Kimmy was curious since her brother brought it up and never gave her an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:50

"Well, what would you like to see?" She cooed while holding the wet girl in her arms. "But before anything I think someone needs a diapee change don't you?" She inquired before addressing her boyfriend. "Well, if Kimster is alright with it..I'd be happy to, and then why don't you just stick to putting your sword through people's helmets." She giggled while bouncing her slightly.

"Hey, it wasn't me, you were there, and it was my helmet he put it through if I remember correctly.. No..that was the other guy, I'm not the one who got his face messed up..Still hurt though.." He corrected her while coming over to give both girl's a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:59

Kimmy nodded fine with Kari changing her since she had done it before. She kind of liked Kari changing her since she made it fun for Kimmy unlike her big brother. Kimmy was confused at what the two were talking about since Kimmy had never been to one of Matt's fencing competitions. She giggled as Matt kissed her on the cheek and waited for Kari to take her upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next