Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:32

"Umm just one more where did you find a place that makes such big diaper?" Minami asked hoping her intentions weren't super obvious. Also she found herself wondering if Himeji was wet and needed a change, which she felt super weird about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:34

'Uh, I special ordered them on a website." Himeji said finshing the answer to be surprisingly easy. "Is that all? I told you I'd answer anything." she said noticing that minami still seemed to have a question.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:41

"Umm what condition is your diaper in right now and would you ever let me change you?" Minami asked as her face went bright red from the embarrassment of wanting to change you. She also wanted to try a diaper but couldn't bring herself to ask you to have one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:44

"What?" Himeji shot up surprised by how much more personal the question was. "Er yeah, I actually am pretty wet." Himeji blushed "And I mean I guess you could change me... if you really want to." she blushed it had been awhile since anyone had changed her diapers other than the school nurse a few weeks ago when Himeji was having more troubles than usual. Her parents had stopped after she had proven capable of doing it on her own too, but she did miss the feeling of letting someone take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:49

"Well I would like too where we go so I could change you," Minami said in a very excited voice which she knew must be weird to you. She was mostly excited to get to touch the object of her recent obsession.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:51

"Ah! Uh... I don't know... but not in public, maybe... Do you want ot come over my house?" Himeji asked slowly liking the idea of being changed.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:56

"Umm sure I can come over to your house," Minami said as she though about the chance of her getting to try out a diaper if she was at your house. She kind of drifted of into fantasy land as she thought about wearing a diaper and being free of all responsibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:00

"Uh Minami." Himeji said waving her hand in front of her friend's face when she noticed that she seemed to be drifting. "If you want to come just follow me." she said pulling her arm this time, but moving at a much slower pace than Minami was used to. "Maybe you can call your parents and spend the night?" she asked actually looking forward to spending time with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:11

"Umm yeah sure then maybe I can try out you know one of these things for myself?" Minami said as she walked with you and pulled her cellphone out to text her parents. She couldn't call them since she was afraid info about diapers and what not might come out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 1:14

"You want to try one?" Himeji looekd at her surprised. "Um maybe, I think I'd have enough to share one with you." she said "But um can you change me first, it's getting itchy." she said referring to her wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:04

"Umm yeah do you want to go get your changing supplies?" Minami said as she set her things down on the ground and sat in the living room on a couch. She was all kinds of excited to get to try a diaper and maybe if she was brave enough use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:08

"Um, actually I have some in my bag, but..." Himeji blushed. "Can we go into my bedroom instead? I feel more comfortable changing there or in the bathroom." she explained still holding onto her bag.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:13

"Okay show me to your room," Minami said hopping off the couch and walking with you to your room."Okay now lay down and flip your skirt up!" Minami then grabbed the powder and wipes in preparation to change you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:17

"Okay." Himeji said handing her bag to Minami to get out the supplies. himeji walked over to her bed but first pulled out a plastic changing pad and laid it down on the floor before laying on top of it and flipping her skirt up to reveal her sopping wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:19

"My my you really did need a change," Minami said and untapped the diaper pulling it down. she then wiped you clean and pulled the diaper put from under you.She then put a new diaper under you and sprinkled powder before tapping it up snuggly."There you go nice and clean," Minami then rolled up the diaper not sure where to throw it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:23

Himeji sighed her heart fluttering as she heard her diaper tapes tearing. She really missed this feeling. She fought the urge to sick her thumb through the process. She closed her eyes loosing herself into her fantasy world as she was changed and before she knew it she was in a fresh diaper. "Thank you Minami." she said hugging the other girl tightly her skirt still up so Minami could see her rounded and padded butt.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:26

"Okay so do you wanna diaper me now Himeji?" Minami asked as she hugged you back admiring your nice butt. She then snapped out of it as she started to think dirty thoughts about you and your diaper. She was strait she liked boys but right now why were her thoughts about a girl in a diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:29

"Huh? Oh right, just let me grab a diaper for you." Himeji said getting up and crinkling over to her closet. She bent over giving Minami a good show of her puffy diaper and the cute characters that adorned the back. Her behind wiggled around in the air as she searched for her box of diapers, which she usually ordered in bulk. "Found one." she smiled pulling the diaper out." she said going over and helping Minami lay on the pad. "Okay flip you skirt up and pull your panties down." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:36

Minami had a large blush on her face as she watched you shake your butt. She wanted to go and touch it but contained her urge. Once you told her to lay down she flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties down. Minami was blushing even more as she realized you were getting a front row view of her clean shaven womanhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:40

"Why are you blushing you just saw me naked?" Himeji asked obliviously. "And you clean up my pee too." she said lifting Minami's butt up so she could lay the diaper under her. Then came the powder and taping the diaper up snugly against Minami's waist. "All done." she said holding Minami's striped panties in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:51

"Well that was your womanhood this is mine," Miami said and sat up examining her diaper. It was super soft and fluffy like a pillow for your butt. She then stood up and looked in a mirror to get a good luck,"these make me look super cute and childish!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:54

Himeji blushed when she made the comparison. "Y-yeah." she mumbled, "do you mind if I change my clothes? I don't find my uniform very comfortable when I'm at home." she said standing up her diaper rustling as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 2:56

"No I don't mind," Minami said as she took her skirt off wanting to look more childish. Shen went over and laid on your bed watching you change. She wanted to get another look at your cute butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 3:02

"Oh uh I see you made yourself comfortable." Himeji blushed seeing how easily Minami stripped. Hiemji then removed her uniform and pulled out a very childish bunny tee that fit her body nicely and left her diapered bottom on complete display.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:49

Minami stared at your diapered behind for a bit and then looked away with a blush quickly coming across her face. She then scooted over on the bed incase you wanted to join her. "Well looks like some one else is getting comfortable too."
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next