Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
genetic angel ( private ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
genetic angel ( private ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
genetic angel ( private ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
genetic angel ( private ) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
genetic angel ( private ) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
genetic angel ( private ) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

genetic angel ( private )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

genetic angel ( private ) Empty
PostSubject: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:10

a lone hover truck drove down the dark streets of the abandoned D sector slums. it was roughly 7pm and the sun was for all practical purposees set. the driver was clearly in a hurry to deliver the cargo at the C sector bio laboratory and didn't notice the hover bikes and boreds following him behind the rubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:24

"We've got a lock on 'em." a female voice uttered on one of the bikes speeding at an ungodly rate towards the large truck.

"Stay on them!" a rougher voice barked.

It wasn't long before the rebels were spotted in the mirrors of the supply truck.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:29

" ah damnit! " the driver cursed speeding up. one of the boreders sped up. you knew who it was instently since he/she ( its a girl but she dresses as either ) was the only friend and recless fool you had with you.

" This Is Kira I'm going in. " he/she said as the black combat suited teen closed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:34

"Shit he saw us!" The man shouted speeding up to keep within distance of the truck.

"Calm down Yama." The young woman said using a playful nickname for the rather large man, named Yamato. "They've got no chance to get away." she smirked readjusting her fingerless gloves and sunglasses for a moment before speeding up.

She turned her head when the teen approached "Alright, just don't do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:42

" like I ever do anything stupid. " Kira said actually pulling infront of the target truck.

" I think she tries to push your buttons boss. " said an other soldier.

as Kira pulled infront of the truck the driver sped up in a attempt to run Kira over how ever Kira actually jumped off her bored and purposely sent the bored crashing through the trucks windshield causing it to crash into a wall.

" I ever tell you shes freaking nuts? " chimed a soldier as Kira sat there were she landed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:51

"Nevermind her." Yamato growled watching the teen single handedly accomplish the crash. "That was reckless." he pointed out "Proceed with caution!" he barked to the remaining soldiers.

"Are you implying that I'm not?" the young woman looked back over her shoulder with a lusty smile. "But.... something doesn't feel right." she said before spotting the red flashing light blinking from inside the car. "Kira get out!" she shouted just as a large explosion engulfed the truck and much of it's surroundings. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 2:57

Kira did actually get away in time and with a bit of effort the fire was put out.

" YO BOSS! CHECK THIS OUT! " a soldier yelled. in the truck was a device that was like a tank or tub of liquid and inside was a AH girl with long white hair. " I don't ever remember see this type before. " Kira added her 2 cents. " lest the tank's not busted woulda been a pain to have to settle her down after waking up. " A soldier added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 3:11

The boss and young woman bared down on Kira while the soldiers got everything together.

"You were too reckless. You could've gotten yourself killed!" Yamato scolded Kira clearly unhappy with her.

"Ease up tiger." the young woman teased getting off her bike and sauntering her way over to the two of them.

"Stop defending her Miharu." he turned on the dark haired woman in thigh high boots. "She gets this recklessness from you."

Miharu just smirked "So, that's how I got to be your second in command isn't it?" she teased taking her sunglasses off and placing them in the poket of her short shorts. "Besides I knew she would be fine... Right up to the end there when the thing blew." she giggled wrapping an arm around Kira "But see she's still in one piece." she joked giving her a noogie.

Yamato was about to retort until the device was found.

They looked on in awe at the fact that one AH survived.

"New model, eh?" Miharu wondered putting folding her arms over her large chest. "What, she sleepin' or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 9:50

before anyone could explain Kira spoke up. " let her out. " Kira said in a angry voice. Kira unlike the others was a AH her self that was free'd a long time ago. that being said she was extremely edgy about this part of the job and was generally forbidden to work with any transport device since she'd likely purposely break it to free the AH.

" sorry boss she snuck by me at the door..." a soldier explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 12:32

"Kira, please get out." Miharu said calmly. "It would be best if we take her back to the base to let her out otherwise we could scare her." She knew full well how antsy the teen got.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 13:23

Kira gritted her teeth and after a second turned and left. After a few seconds you heard a board take off. " guess shes pissed. " a soldier said as he and a few others loaded the tank into the groups own truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 13:54

"She'll be fine. She's just sensitive about this kind of thing." Miharu said calmly before they began loading up the tank. "When we get back prepare to unload it immediately and release her." she said while getting back on her bike and revving it up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 17:59

" I take it you'll handle getting her something to wear and getting her a room? " a soldier joked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:21

"Huh? Ye-yeah? Got a problem with that?" Miharu said gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:23

" not as long as she doesn't turn out like Kira. " A soldier joked about how Kira dressed as either gender dispit being a female
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:27

"You think that's my fault?" Maiharu teased gesturing at her clearly feminine shorts and low cut top. "Just make sure the tank stays safe while we head back." she finished starting up her bike adn speeding off.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:36

it wasn't a long hall since the base was actually in D sector it was just hidden underground. Kira was at the hidden entrance waiting for you. she wasn't in her woke attire any longer. dressed in tight fitting jeens, a skull print black tank top and heavy black leather boots she sat there dispit the freshly brewing stormy winds blowing. she turns her orange eyes to you and brushes her short red hair from her face. " yo. " she said completely killing the mood with what you knew was a purposely cut short sentence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:04

"Going in?" Miharu asked walking toward Kira choosing to brush off her comment. "You're still pissed, huh?" she asked while they walked. "Move the tank to my room I'll take care of it." she ordered on the side to one of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:07

" hell yes im pissed but not at you. so what'er we gonna do with her? " Kira asked as the tank was lugged to your room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:12

"Then who are you made at?" Miharu asked not looking at Kira. "I'm gonna wake her up and then go from there. Maybe she might know some stuff, if she is a later model, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:25

" the asshole who made us. " Kira admits. " and if shes a blank slate? " Kira asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:30

Miharu put her arm comfortingly on Kira "I understand. But that's why we're fighting." she patted her on the back before entering her room. "If that's the case then we're just gonna have to deal with it. Better to be alive in a blank state than..." she stopped herself remebering the explosion at the truck. "Anyway it's time to wake her up." she said kneeling down and pushing a few buttons to open the tank.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:33

oddly enough the pass codes and buttons didn't work no matter how meany times you tried. " just move....." Kira said picking up a pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:35

"Damn.. Kira? Wait!" Miharu shouted standing up but unable to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:39

Kira shattered the glass. " there. I even avoid the machinery. " Kira said as water like liquid flooded out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) Empty

Back to top Go down

genetic angel ( private )
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next