Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wartooth

Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment   Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:19

Wellp, this is my first time posting here, but, it seems pretty similar to DA. I like it, and I've been dieing to do some roleplaying, so, I can't imagine a better chance. So, I guess if you're interested after reading what I enjoy in a roleplay, let me know. Oh, and of course, I'm only really looking for one person.

Proper grammar and spelling is needed- Sorry, I know it's kinda nitpicky, but it really takes me out of the experience if there is horrible grammar and spelling.

Messing- I enjoy it, and I usually really want it to be incorporated in the stories.

Girl Characters ONLY: Now this one may be hard to get around, but for them to be involved with the diapers/babying, they gotta be girls. There can be male characters, but, I really don't like them being involved with the diaper and baby parts. They cameo basically.

Uhm, I think that's all that would be needed just off the top of my head. So, if you're interested in doing either Naruto/Shippuden or Avatar: The Last Airbender, under all of these conditions, leave a reply! I'm pretty open for ideas, so we can collab. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment   Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment EmptyTue 4 Sep - 22:54

So long as you don't mind my problem with punctuation. Seeing as I have trouble with punctuation.

Anyway if you can handle that flaw of mine I have a question

Are you more a sub(submissive) or dom(domination) type of rper?
Back to top Go down

Naruto or Avatar: TLA roleplay recruitment
Page 1 of 1