Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:33

kari gulp a bit"ok shana reminded not to make your sister mad, she is evil!!" she cried with her knees shaking a bit.

"yeah she gets really mad over me especially when people try things involving my diapers she gets really upset then
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:44

"Oh no, I'm not evil. Just incredibly vindictive when it comes to my little sister..Well, no one so much as teases her but me. And I certainly will not stand for some little punk abusing her. That's just not going to fly, not here, not now, not ever." Sarah fumed as she unlocked the car, and buckled Shana in before taking her seat. "So, you know about her diapers? Then you're alright with me changing her when we get back?" She asked as they got underway.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Sep - 7:40

kari nodded"yeah i founded out when that bully tried to hurt herand i really dont care so what if she is in diapers i really couldnt careless about something like that shana is really nice and fun to play with.

"he-he thanks kari" shana giggled
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Sep - 16:16

"Alright, that's good." Sarah smiled as she pulled into the driveway, and helped Shana out of her car seat. "Do you need to be changed?" She asked while gently lifting Shan's skirt to look at the learning designs on the front of the pull-up now that they were inside.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:06

shana blushed a bit pulling down her skirt" no im still dry" she cried. really not liking her diaper to be seen in front of kari because some times at school she helped change her but wouldn't tell her sis that given how mad she might get

"why so shy lil Shana" she teased
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:09

"Don't be shy, we're inside the house now. No one is going to find out you're wearing a pull-up if I lift your skirt to check in here." Sarah said while giving Kari a warning look for teasing Shana.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 8:15

after seeing that Shana took a deep breath" its OK i don't mind if Kari teases me she doesn't mean anything by it, so please don't ruin her life to" shana blushed a bit embarrassed that she just wet herself.

"yes id rather have a life that isnt ruin!
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 8:19

"Sorry..Knee jerk reaction.." Sarah giggled as she turned back around to see Shana blushing. "Are you?" She asked putting things together and gently feeling beneath her sisters skirt to find that the pull-up beneath was gradually swelling up, and starting to sag. "Well, unless you want me to change you on the couch here, why don't we head up stairs and get you cleaned up?" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 7:53

kari followed them going up" so this is kari,s room?' she asked seeing a changing table and stuff.

but shana blushed a bit"no its not my bed room i just let my sis change me in here!!" she cried with both her cheeks now cherry pink
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:24

"You don't mind if your friend watches while I change you do you? If so I'll send her down stairs." Sarah offered as she got out a fresh diaper, this time of the Pampers variety, along with wipes, and powder.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:09

"why would she mind i change her sometimes at school?' kari asked in confusion.

"kari dont tell her that!!" shana cried out blushing from her best friend telling her that she let her change her well at school wondering how her big sister was going to respond to that
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:49

Sarah blushed slightly at her loss for words as she unfastened Shana's skirt, and slipped it off to completely reveal the soaked pull-up. "Y-You change her? Do you even know how to change a diaper?" Sarah asked as she unfolded the clean diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:35

"i didn't at first but shana didn't want to go to the school nurse because she was to embarrassed" so i offered to help her and well here we are now i guess.

Kari you have t o stop saying things like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:03

"Well...Where did you change her then?" Sarah asked somewhat afraid to know as she got a baby wipe ready. "Are you all done?" She inquired in Shana's direction while gently patting the wet training pant. And after that was confirmed she gently tore the sides open, and folded the front forward. "Well, for future reference, take the from part, and lay her bottom on it while you're cleaning up the front." Sarah pointed out while lifting her sisters legs slightly to do just that before beginning to gently wipe down the front of Shana's diaper area.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:31

kati nodded to her"yeah i understand' she replied giggling a bit from how cute the to sisters looked together" you know you to look really adorable like that" she joked.

shana blushed a bit well being changed" yes i am done and once you finish changing me can we play some video games the three of us>" she asked in a happy tone
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:36

Sarah gently wiped her sister's privates clean, and then took her slim ankles in one hand to raise her bottom to quickly wipe it down with a fresh wipe. "I'm surprised you're typically more wet a little bit after a meal." Sarah remarked as she finished cleaning her up, and slid the soiled pair of training pants out of the way before sliding the new diaper in it's place. "Here, can you throw that in the pail by the changing table?" She asked while handing the folded over, wet pull-up to Kari before lightly powdering Shana's diaper area, and then tapping the toddler sized diaper up perfectly snug across her waist before helping her down from the changing table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 7:29

shana was happy after it was over knowing both people knew and didn't mind but still felt a bit uncomfortable about it all together." so sis can we please some games please!!!" she whined like a real toddler" putting her hands together with poppy dog eyes.

but unknown to shana kari snapped a pic of her not going to show anyone but just for herself' shana you are just so adorable when you try to act cute" kari teased tossing the old diaper in the trash bin
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Sep - 0:11

Sarah giggled at the comments, but shot Kari a look about the picture she had taken. "She's right, you really are adorable, as she looked the fresh Pamper over, not bothering to put the little girl's skirt back on as they walked down stairs. "Sure we can play some games." Sarah assured her. "Go set it up, I'll go get us some drinks." She instructed while grabbing another fresh Pamper, wipes, and powder in case they needed it while they were down there.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:48

kari deiced to go help Sarah in the kitchen but also wanted to talk to her" hey you have such a cute sister you know that" kari smiled handing her some lemonade. really liking to play around with her sister

well the to people were in the room getting drinks shana was setting up the wii sports2 game ready to play tennis and beat her sister bad
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:50

"Oh I know, and I didn't think so at first, but it's good she has such a good friend. I can't believe you actually changed her diaper at school.." Sarah giggled as she got the drinks together to enjoy as her little sister beat the both of them at video games.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 7:49

kari blushed a bit but nodded" well she needed help and um she is my friend" kari blushed a bit,

well playing games shana smiled well she beat every one seven games i na row" come on you to are a team and im still winning" she chuckled not really caring about her diaper being in full view
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:29

"She's a bit too good at this isn't she?" Sarah sighed as she took a sip of her drink before the next round. "The sad part is she's just a natural, and that I play about as much as she does." The older sister pointed out as she pulled her smart phone out to check a few things before getting back into the game.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:35

"shana how about we play a game that you cant beat us in 3 secs. kari whined hating that she was so good at this.

"sure lets play this" shana smiled taking out a war turn based game called fire emblem" for the wii' this is a new version of the game so ti has a vs mode ill be happy to kick your butts on it" she smiled with her cocky adulated towards games
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:44

"Really..She's like a pro gamer or something.." Sarah sighed as she pat the little girl on the head, and checked her diaper quickly. "The only thing I can manage to do is change these a bit better than she can." She giggled while pulling one of the tapes off and resealing it if only to make it perfect. "Alright, let's play a couple rounds of this, we'll change you later if you need it." Sarah promised as she picked up the controllers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:47

shana blushed a bit after hearing that" um alright"ok my 20 guys are set how about you to" shana smiled she had chosen 4 true blades 2 Sentinel 3 marksmen 1 Whisper a fire wind dark light and thunder sages 1 priest for healing 2 [b]Cats are a group of beast tribe laguzs and 3 [/b]Hawk [b]laguzs

"so who did you guys choose?' she giggled.

"We need a plan or she will destroy us

(if you dont know the people i choose here [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next