Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:11

Soi Fon tensed up at first when you hugged her but she then relaxed loving that fact that she was getting the chance to spoon with you, her life long crush."Umm no its nothing you did it's something that has to do with me and some strange feelings."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:15

" ahhhh Your still immature in the crush/love department huh. don't fein ignorance Soi Fon I'v known for years but YOU your self don't understand it. my advice is take a deep breath and say what ever feels right. understand? " Yuroichi asked as she let go.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:21

Soi Fon turned to face you as you let go of her,"well what if my crush was on my only friend and I'm scared to ruin the one thing I have going for me." She tried to hide the fact that without your warm embrace she couldn't think about anything else but trying to slip back into your arms.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:25

Yuroichi giggled a bit before simply kissing Soi Fon. after a few moments she let go. " I'd say either way we'll still be friends. " Yuroichi said simply as she hugs Soi Fon again
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:30

Soi Fon's whole face went bright red as you kissed her and she kissed back. She then buried her face into your chest embarrassed about her true feeling coming to light but at the same time loving every moment more than she ever has before."So are you saying that maybe you feel the same way for your flat chested friend?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:33

" Im saying theres certainly feelings for you. weather there feelings of romance or well my drive and desire to mother you im not sure. " Yuroichi admits
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:37

"Oh so you're saying that these feelings might just be a mother daughter thing for you?" Soi Fon said taking her head out from your cleavage to look at you with her sad adorable eyes."Is it because I can fit into any underwear above the size meant for preteens?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:26

" no no its because well your dear to me and I worry. but maby if your willing we can have both types of relationships. " Yuroichi said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:28

"Umm I'm okay as long as I can stop hiding my feelings," Soi said and cuddled up close to you not even thinking about what she just agreed to.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:33

" ok kiddo. " Yuroichi said hugging Soi Fon close. " hmmm I think well start simple. unless I give the ok your a 5 year old. I'll do some shopping tomorrow for your new wardrobe. that aside what say we go to bed babe. " Yuroichi asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:36

"Five year old what?" Soi asked confused as you asked her to act like a child and not your girl friend. She wanted to be herself with you not some alter personality of a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:40

" hmmm let me refraze that. every once in a while I'd like you to let me dress and treat you like a baby toddler or lil girl ok? you won't be doing it all the time maby just on weekends. ok? " Yuroichi asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:44

"Fine I can do that I guess for you but no one else better know about it." Soi Fon said and made herself the little spoon and closed her eyes trying to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:47

" I promise. " Yuroichi said snuggling Soi Fon before drifting of to sleep her self.

" Soi Fon wake up........Its breakfast time." Yuroichi said gently shaking Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:51

"Aww but I'm on vacation can't I have ten more minutes?" She pulled the covers over her face, she never got to sleep in but now that she can she was going to fight to be able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:55

" I suppose but I thought watching me cook in NOTHING but a small pink apron would be better the sleep....." Yuroichi whispered in Soi Fons ear
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:58

"That's way unfair Yuroichi," Soi Fon said and uncovered her face and got out of bed. She then groggily started making her way to the bathroom really needing to pee.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:04

" true but I have to get you fed before I go shopping. " Yuroichi said hugging Soi Fon for a second. " fyi I DID already get one item. your free to use it. " Yuroichi said walking to the kitchen. when Soi Fon entered the bathroom she saw a pink training potty as well as the toilet. Yuroichi said she could use it if she WANTED not that she had to so Soi Fon was free to use either.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:09

Soi Fon walked towards the bigger toilet but curiosity got the best of her and she decided to use the small pink one. She squatted down and used it which gave her a weird rush of excitement. The only problem was she couldn't figure out how to flush it. She sighed and went to the kitchen,"Umm if I were to use the pink potty umm well how do you flush it?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:19

" oh I'll handle that. " Yuroichi said depositing the pee from thd plastic potty into the toilet then flushing. " there. hmmm how'd it feel? " Yuroichi asked setting it down
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:23

Soi's face was bright red as you asked her about her child potty experience,"well umm it was kind of a weird rush of excitement." She then quickly washed her hands and went into the kitchen pretty embarrassed about you knowing about her using the child's potty chair.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:39

" feel free to use it when ever. " Yuroichi said as her apron clad naked body served you fresh bacon and eggs. " Its a western style breakfast its called bacon and eggs. " Yuroichi explained knowing that Soi Fon never had anything but japanese style breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:44

"Umm is it any good?" Soi asked as she poked at the bacon not trusting the odd food. She wasn't very adventurous when it came to food.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:47

" I rather like it my self. " Yuroichi comments. " if you don't like it I can ready some oatmeal. " Yuroichi said as she rubbed Soi Fons shoulders. " wow your tense! relax......" Yuroichi said sweetly
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:53

Soi took a bite of the bacon and got a shocking surprise at how salty it was,"Wow this is salty and weird." She then tried to relax but she was kind of worried about what today was going to have in store for her. She ate her breakfast pretty quickly and then looked at you,"so what are our plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next