Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 13:59

The maid smiled "Having fun mistress?" Yuka smiled "Uh huh me am Ms Mikoto i'm gibing my dowwie hew baba but she won't dwink." The maid frowned "Well if your dollie doesn't behave i will give her a proper punishment."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 14:02

Minatsuki was beginning to have a difficult time breathing from the brat squeezing her and the bottle blocking her mouth, and was on the verge of passing out.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 14:15

Yuka frowned "Dwink youw baba now ow i'wl punish you." Ms Mikoto frowned "Mistress lets hold off feeding your dollie i need to check your diapee." Yuka smiled as she dropped the bottle "Otay be wight back dowwie."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 14:19

Minatsuki groaned as yuka was led away from the Doll room, still carrying her and swinging her around carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 14:33

Ms Mikoto checked the back of her diaper "looks like somebody a stinky girl lets put your dollie near your dresser so we can get you changed" placing Minatsuki on a doll sized chair that happened to be on top of the dresser as Yuka giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 14:37

Minatsuki took a deep breath of air as she looked around at this new room she was in, still immobile and her arms numb from being squeezed.
(Describe the room in much more detail, every pieceof furniture and its locations, color, and design, everyt color and design of the room, even the stuff on the floor and such)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 17:49

The room was actully a nursery covered in pink even the floor was covered in pink, with a toychest, pink crib, changing table and a shelf full of plushies and the nursery and a closet full of toddlerish clothing and it was right next to the living room. Ms Mikoto smiled as she began untaping the young girls diaper as she giggled
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 17:55

Minatsuki tried to remove the onesie, only to discover that the snaps for the crotch were in the back, making it too difficult to remove on her own, and the diaper was slowly putting her legs to sleep, making them flimsy like a reall doll's legs.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 19:52

Ms Mikoto gently cleaned Yuka with a wipe, then gently powdered and lotioned her then taped another pink diaper on her as she giggled "Tankies." Ms Mikito smiled "Your welcome Yuka-Sama now go have fun with your dolly." handing Minatsuki to the young girl. Yuka giggled as she carried the doll sized to what looked like a doll sized stroller.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 20:00

Minatsuki groaned as the toddler's tight grip reestablished itself around her chest before she found herself thrown into a doll stroller, knocking the wind from her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 21:34

Yuka smiled as she strolled Minatsuki in the backyard "I hope you'wl tea pawties dowwie dewe wots of fun."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 21:40

Minatsuki was finding that this brat's roughness was going to make it hard for her to catch her breath long enough to speak, as she was strolled outside.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 21:59

Yuka smiled as she sat at a toddler sized table where there was a pretend tea party set as she pulled the stroller next to the table "Now wets get you dwessed fow da teaparty" holding out a doll sized briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 22:01

Minatsuki frowned as she struggled to push herself out of the stroller
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 23:08

Yuka smiled as she took out a baby bonnet and a blue babyish looking dress which almost looked like what Alice wore in Alice in wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 23:13

Minatsuki's eyes widened as she tried to scream, but her breathlessness prevented her from protesting as she was grabbed and picked up again.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 23:25

Yuka smiled as she tied the bonnet around the green haired girls head then pulled the dress over her onesie "Pewfect you wook so cute now!" she squeeled
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul - 23:38

Minatsuki's eyes widened in horror as she looked at herself and saw her legs hanging limply under her, still spread out from the diaper.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 9:32

Yuka smiled as she pretended to pour something in hee teacup "Hmmmm i stiwl need a name for you dowwie."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 11:08

Minatsuki took a minute catch her breath. "Mi..na..tsu..ki."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 13:27

Yuka cocked her head Mi-na-tukey dats too hawd to spewl i'm cawwing ou Mi-Mi" ( Question shes the size of those cabbaspatch kid dolls?)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 13:37

(She's 21 inches tall. barely the size of a newborn human which is the typical baby doll size)

Minatsuki groaned from the effort speaking had taken, given her compressed her lung were today from the squeezing and roughness of this toddler.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 15:20

Yuka smiled "Now is wittwe Mi-Mi hungy i gots yummy food fow ya?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 15:31

Minatsuki turned away from this crazy child, intent on not giving her the satisfaction of a response from her. However, her stomach, which had had nothing since breakfast, betrayed her, and today was Sunday, when her mother was probably making her special meatloaf.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul - 16:30

Yuka smiled as she came in with a jar of Gerbers mashed prunes "Otay Mi-Mi oben wide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next