Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 0:37

Winter felt her mind grow cloudy and she opened her mouth on command. She knew that she didn't want to comply with your demands but her body just acted on it own.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 6:10

"that a good baby, after lunch i'll get you in too some pretty baby outfits" *thaegan garbing some more food from the bowl" here come the plane. *making airplane noises*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 2:09

Winter opened her mouth again and ate some more of the food. She tried to fight this cloud that was messing with her mind but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 18:49

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Winter opened her mouth again and ate some more of the food. She tried to fight this cloud that was messing with her mind but it was no use.

"you are a good baby yes you are yes you are". *thaegan take winter out of the high chair and carry her to a nursery* "let get you in a pretty outfit, mommy don't want her baby to get cold" *thaegan did a chanted and a dress appeared it was pink with matching bonnet and bib witch said on it mommy baby girl* "doe baby like what she see
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 20:26

Winter was able to shake her head no but she ended up saying yes. She felt like there was no way to win back control over her body.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 23:40

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Winter was able to shake her head no but she ended up saying yes. She felt like there was no way to win back control over her body.

"ok then little one" *thaegan dressed winter in the baby pink dress tied the bonnet on her head, then tie the bib to her neck.* "ahh you look so cute i could eat you up, but it nap time for my baby" *thaegan picked up winter and carried her to the crib that is the size of a queen size bed and placed her inside with a bottle and a pink teddy bear* sleep well my little baby girl" *thaegan kissed winter then lifted the bars and lock the top of the crib as well so she can't get out, thaegan turn a night light on and turn the lights off and close the door behide her* "i better get a tel port potion all made up". *thaegan headed to her kitchen/potions mixing room.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Sep - 0:33

Winter just sat in the crib not able to just fall asleep in the middle of the day. She did however feel the cloud around her mouth start to lift. She pulled on the bars seeing how sturdy they were but it was no use it was made to lock people in.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Sep - 22:33

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Winter just sat in the crib not able to just fall asleep in the middle of the day. She did however feel the cloud around her mouth start to lift. She pulled on the bars seeing how sturdy they were but it was no use it was made to lock people in.

ah my potion is almost ready then me and my baby will head to my castle deep into the forest. where there she will never get away *thaegan fixing a bottle full of sleeping potion* if she not asleep this should do the trick. *thaegan added a little cat nip so she would not refuse it and enter winter nursery* "is my little baby awake still"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   neko - the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Dec - 4:23

Winter looked at you with a grumpy face,"Yes I can't fall asleep in the middle of the day!"
Back to top Go down

the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2