Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) Empty
PostSubject: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySat 24 Sep - 0:51

it been years and her children has grow up and have leave to do thing on there own and thaegan want to have a baby again. so she spread a rumor that a great treasure is in a deep forest soon word did spread. so a young female neko go in search of this treasure. but her life is about to turn upside down.

heard about the treasure and go in search of it. as she enter the forest the girl see a house and thinks "why is there a house way out here in the forest" the girl go to the house and knocks on the door. "maybe who ever here will know about the treasure"

*thaegan open the door* oh hello there little one what are you doing way out here in the forest

Last edited by darksara on Tue 27 Sep - 10:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 3:56

Winter looked up to meet the woman's eyes, she was pretty shy and it took all her strength to talk to this woman."Umm well I was kind of looking for a treasure......would you know anything about it?" She had her long pink hair hanging in front of one of her eyes so she could act like she was talking to half a person. She held her arms being her back holding one of her hands in the other.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:15

*a women looking like in her 30 white long hair and a long black dress appearing to have green skin [Only admins are allowed to see this image]* "why i have heard of it. why don't you come in and we can talk over tea. i have not has any guests for awhile now" *thaegan motion the young girl in*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:30

Winter didn't know what to do she wanted to find out some information on the treasure but she didn't want to go into a strange house she didn't know either. "Umm couldn't you just tell me right here?"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:35

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Winter didn't know what to do she wanted to find out some information on the treasure but she didn't want to go into a strange house she didn't know either. "Umm couldn't you just tell me right here?"

"well ok then i have some chairs and a table set over there. if you wait there i'll bring some tea and a map i have maybe it will show you where to look i made it so i don't get lost"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:42

Winter nodded and ran over to the table feeling more comfortable when she was alone. She put her hands between her legs and clammed her thighs over them. She had a lot of nervous ticks and started to think about the situation she had gotten herself into,'What if this lady is a witch you kills children?'
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:48

"ok then young one here is your tea and the map i made, over my years t is very detail so there no way for you to get lost" *puting the tea down on the table along with the map. then thaegan sat in a chair opposite to the neko girl drinking her tea* "i never ask young girl what is your name
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:54

"My name is Winter," Winter said in a very low voice as she kept her eyes on her hands in her lap. She didn't even reach for the map or the tea in front of her.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:57

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"My name is Winter," Winter said in a very low voice as she kept her eyes on her hands in her lap. She didn't even reach for the map or the tea in front of her.

*thaegan look seeing the girl not touch her tea or the map as she took a sip of her tea* so want to know what i heard about this treasure. i mean that why you are here in the forest right
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 15:59

"Umm yes what do you know about treasure?" Winter said and let on her hands free and quickly took the cup and drank out of it and placed it back down in breakneck speed.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:05

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Umm yes what do you know about treasure?" Winter said and let on her hands free and quickly took the cup and drank out of it and placed it back down in breakneck speed.

*thaegan smiled when she saw winter drink the spiked tea that will make her black out* "well from what i heard the treasure is holds many riches. more then what the king of this land has. but i heard it loaded with booby traps. i seen many traveler go there and i never seen one person come back alive.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:08

Winter sat there and listened and started to notice her vision getting blurry,"Well I'm different from all those people, because I have nothing to lose by dying."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:10

*theagan looked at the girl with a questionably look* why is that young girl you have many years ahead of you (or till you black out and be mine).
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:26

"I have no parents they're dead so I'm all alone so I have nothing to......." Before Winter could finish her sentence she passed out a fell backwards on the chair.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:39

*theagan saw the girl passed out* "good it finally worked i need to mix stronger potions next time" *theagan point her finger at the girl and said theagan and the girl was floating right next to her as theagan walked the girl floated behide her into the house* "don't you worry little one you will get to relive your childhood the right way, under a mother firm hand" *theagan lay winter on a changing table. taking all her clothes off leaving the girl naked. theagan then snap her fingers and a diaper appeared out of no where. theagan could use her magic but she put the diaper on the girl her self powding her and rubing oil in her privates. then she tape the diaper her and put a spell on it to where she can't leave the house her legs are weak and take the diaper off. theagan leave the girl on the changing table while theagan go into the kitchen making some potions to control winter. "won't you be surprised when you wake up"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:45

Winter woke up about an hour after passing out, she rubbed her eyes and sat up."Aw man why did I pass out?" She put her hands on her lap to find a puffy pillow like object there instead of her thin skirt. She looked down to see that she was naked except for a diaper."What the hell is going on here!!!!!" Winter screamed loudly which was odd for her since she never made a peep louder than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:56

*theagan heard winter and fill a bottle fill of a potion she made and headed to the living room where winter was* i see my baby woke up doe baby want her baba" *theagan said holding the bottle to winter month*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 16:58

Winter kicked you right in the stomach not appreciating being kidnapped,"Let me go or you will regret the day you kidnapped me." She tried to get of the changing table but as her feet hit the ground her knees buckled and she fell on all fours."What did you do to me?"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 17:06

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Winter kicked you right in the stomach not appreciating being kidnapped,"Let me go or you will regret the day you kidnapped me." She tried to get of the changing table but as her feet hit the ground her knees buckled and she fell on all fours."What did you do to me?"

*theagan shock off the kick thanks to the barrier around her that make her skin look green* bad baby you don't kick mommy *theagan snap her finger and winter was floating again* you are going to be my baby winter. i will take good care of you and let you relive your childhood. but keep up the bad behave then mommy will have to punish baby" *theagan snap her finger again letting winter float back down onto the ground*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 17:09

"I'm not you're baby I'm not anyones baby, I don't want to relive my childhood I want to go on and live my life not matter how long or short it may be." Winter said and started to crawl for the door since her feet wouldn't allow her to walk or run for that matter. She got to the front door but something wouldn't let her out of the house."What the hell why can't I leave?!"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 17:20

theagan laughed at the baby girl crawling trying to leave* you won't be leaving anytime soon baby i guess if you don't want it the ez way *theagan snap her finger and winter was floating again and followed theagan into the kitchen where a high chair. it look like it was made just for winter size. winter float into the seat. then ropes came out of no where and tied her arms downs and tied her legs to the high chair. theagan got a chair and sat opposite of winter with the bottle and a bowl full of mushes potato* now my baby are you ready to give in to me or will i need to force feed you
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 17:23

"Who are you and why are you doing this to me," Winter asked as she began to cry she was scared and just wanted to be free of you."Please please just let me go and I won't tell anyone about what you are."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 17:28

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Who are you and why are you doing this to me," Winter asked as she began to cry she was scared and just wanted to be free of you."Please please just let me go and I won't tell anyone about what you are."

the ppl do know me many of them met there death to me i am theagan you must have heard about me the dark Sorceress he-he and i let you know something *theagan laugh under her breath* i'm the one who spread that rumor around about the treasure *placing the bottle and bowl of food on the tray tieing a pink bib around winter neck*
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 20:27

"Why would you do that?" Winter asked as she turned her face away from the food."Is it to lure children up here to kidnap them?"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 27 Sep - 20:39

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Why would you do that?" Winter asked as she turned her face away from the food."Is it to lure children up here to kidnap them?"

*theagan turn winter head toward her* "no i turn them away. i just told them where the treasure was only for them to find nothing but death" thaegan chanting a spell so winter would do as she said for the time being* "thaegan. now open wide baby".
Back to top Go down

the neko baby and the Sorceress (private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next