Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 May - 21:59

Mugen Cries. "I wish I didn't habe to be spanked!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 May - 14:50

Lady Evelyn grants the wish, the wish makes Mugen the most behaved baby girl ever, thus she will never need to be spanked again, and her mommy cuddles her when the light clears.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 May - 15:57

Mugen cooed happily as she cuddled with Lady Evelyn. "I wish oo wew my mama."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 May - 17:38

"I cannot granypt that wish as I already am your mother legally, reality has changed to have your former family have another sibling, and you were always my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 May - 17:54

Mugen cooed happily. "Wub oo mama."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 18:00

"Oh sweety according my calender today is your second birthday, now when you blow out your candles, I will grant you a wish, but in the mean time tell mommy if you need a new diaper."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:51

Mugen nodded as she snuggled up to her mother. "Otay."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:54

"You can open your presents when you are ready, for now I think we should give you some food, and best of all you get to drink as much of my milkies as you want."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 0:16

Mugen nodded. "Otay mama." She cooed as she wet herself lightly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jun - 21:50

Mugen's mommy sees her daughter diaper is a bit damp that is all, she leaves it be as it can hold more, and most importantly her daughter is happy.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jun - 22:01

Mugen smiled asshe was carried to the dining room and set in her pretty Princess highchair.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 20:18

Mugen's mommy places a divided plate on the chairs tray, the plate has pudding for dessert, some chicken cut up into little pieces, some veggies with cheese sauce, and a bottle of mango juice to drink.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 22:51

Mugen cheered happily as she tried to skip everything else and go right for the pudding.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Aug - 19:13

Her mommy lets Mugen eat the pudding along with the chicken pieces first, she expects trouble with the veggies even with sauces, but she knows noone can resist her homemade mango with some pear juice.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Aug - 19:48

Mugen cooed happily as she started guzzling her juice, ignoring the veggies.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Aug - 21:57

Her mommy feeds the broccoli to her baby girl, then she gives her a cookie when it is gone, and waits as the juices usually lead to a wet&messy diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Aug - 23:19

Mugen soon whines and starts bawling as she wets and messes her diaper.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Sep - 18:20

She immediately lays Mugen down, then tosses the saggy diaper in a pail, she wipes her baby girl clean, adds loads of powder, and rash cream. She tickles her baby as she diapers her fully, then apologizes for feeding her the brocolli, retapesd the diaper, and cuddles with her baby.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 21:04

Mugen sniffled as she hugged her mommy. "Wanna be a foxy baby mama." She said, making a new wish.

(She wants to be a kitsune baby. or a vulpix girl if you wish and are familiar with pokemon.)
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 10:45

Lady Evelyn Time begins to chant while holding Mugen in a specific spot in the room to do the magic fully. A bright light surrounds both as Mugen to shift form, it starts with a fox tail, fox ears, eyes changing color, Mugen gains a mix of orange, and purple fur. Mugen is now baby vixen human hybrid with deep purple eyes, a tail pops out of the back of her diapers as she gains a modest height boost, and Lady Evelyn's breasts grow as they fill with milk.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 12:20

Mugen smiled happily as she wagged her new tail and hugged her mommy tightly. "Tankies mama! i so pwetty!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 20:59

Lady Evelyn sighs in contentment as she sits down in a comfy recliner, she feels an aura of pure glee radiare around both of you, and lets you have your fill of her milk.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 21:52

Mugen purrs in contentment as she suckles.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 17:49

Lady Evelyn lets you empty her breasts completely of the milky goodess, then she waits for Muhen to sleep, next she climbs into bed, dressed for bed, and cuddles with you.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 18:01

Mugen cooed softly as she cuddled up to her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   daycare - Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next