Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

black mail for me and jojo only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:30

yui was still sitting down wondering if she had anything in mind to punish her on that date like how she would look or how she would talk to her.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:55

"Baby girl stand up," Kit said to Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:56

yui blushed but stood right up and turned around" um yes mistress" she asked with a scared tone.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 18:12

"I'll dress you and I want you to put your hair in braided twin tails. Now stand still," Jaicey lunged beside Yui's diaper and peals off the wet parcel. She pitched it in the pail and examines her for any rashes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 22:11

yui blushed but nodded" yes mistress just please dont hurt me" she said because she feared a spanking"
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 0:50

"Yeah you have a rash," Jaicey grabs a few wipes and starts to clean Yui. "Ahh, you'll get a spanking today it will happen at dinner time... or sooonnneeerr~," Jaicey tries to scary Yui but doesn't want to spank her now, "Spaz and it will happen now... crying will be allowed." Jaicey ejoys her bratty attitude.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:21

yui gulped but was still scared" come on cant i just have a warning this time" she begged but wasnt sure shed get one
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May - 1:46

"Hmph, fine the you might have a spanking today. Now do you want a breezefor your rash, or should I use these oils, lotions, or potions," Jaicey reasons with Yui and besides she loves her and wants her attention and love as well.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:15

but yui nodded' yes i want it gone
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May - 22:19

"All right then," Jaicey wipes Yui clean as she stood. Next, she unfolds a bed/doggie pad onto the floor. "Kay, now lay on your tummy with your toot on this dummy mat," Jaicey smiles as she pats onto the mat.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May - 23:06

but yui blush bigger" um do i have to"?' she asked because she was scared she knew what she had in mind to do to her.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 29 May - 17:29

"Yes, this os to cure your rash unless you want a tobasco stained diaper," Jaicey threats.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May - 22:39

but she shook her head" no no no im good um can you give me some food im hungry" she said trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul - 3:01

"Okay, want do you want pup," Jaicey asks.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Aug - 16:18

"can i have some pasta?' she asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 3:10

"Sure, baby~," Jaicey teases, "but I will spoon fed it to you as your rash heals."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Aug - 10:55

she gave a loud sigh but nodded' fine just no more punishments
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 1:43

"Well what ever do you mean," She continues to play Koi. Jaicey takes Yui's hand, "I think hello kitty is on. I 'll let you watch it in your play pin." She leads the way.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 22:46

but yui blushed after hearing that" my little pony but that show is for babys' she cried
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:32

Jaicey chuckles, "I think you mean Hello Kitty, sweetie." She leads Yui to a light pink adult sized play pin with a padded play floor that was white and red polka dots. Jaicey opens the gate and lets Yui in.

After shutting her girlfriend in, Jaicey takes a tub of soft, cute, 2ft tall each of plush stuff animales and dumps them into the pin next to Yui. She turns on the television and flips through the channles and found that both MLP and HK was on, but playing on rival channles.

"Hey Yooooo, which would you rather watch MLP (My Little Pony) or HK (Hello Kitty)," Jaicey asks with a cheerful smirk and a blushed face, see as she was wrong. She crosses her arms as she waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:15

yui cried trying to get out but couldnt" why dont you just take more pics of me and let me watch tv i would like!!" she whined refusing to choose ether of these shows which she hated
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 15:57

Jaicey puts her hands on her hips and snapped, "Well Miss-Mouth, what do you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 7:20

"i like shows like dragon ball z not shows a kids with out a brain what would!!" she whined like a child she was behaving like
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 16:16

"You can't watch that show. Your too young to watch it," Jaicey explains in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 0:36

"thats not fair it is my fave show in the world!!!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

black mail for me and jojo only
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next