Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

needs a home for me and jojo only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 2:02

Kit happly trots to her study table and starts to crunch on her studies.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 20:55

she had finished loading it all in to the washer and she went to find her master." alright im done!! please let me put some clothes on!!" she whined
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 1:29

Kit continues to study and not look at Yui, "Are they dried and folded?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:21

" no i just put them in the drier they wont be doe for an hour" yui said wondering what this meant for her
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:30

"If thats true then why is the washer making noise," Kit asks Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:48

yui sighed but went over to her and slapped her with her long hair" its the drier making that sound give me some clothes now!!!!" she shouted out of anger
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 2:01

"Sure, fetch me a towl," Kit instructs Yui. Kit thinks of a swift idea before her maid sasses her agine. "If you don't, I will shave your head of hair," she said before Yui acted.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 8:20

yui nodded and ran in to the bath room at top speed she grabbed a fluffy white one and came back with it" here happy!!" she whined like she was a kid
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 2:44

"Good, now give me the towel and stand in frount of me," Kit insists to Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:23

yui did what she was told and handed it to her but she was covering her breast and privets making them off of display." can i have something to wear now!!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 3:03

Kit stands up and wraps a towl around Yui, "Their..." Kit slaps Yui. "... if you live under my roof then you will obey what I will say," She scolds Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 22:12

yui held the towl around herself with one hand but held her cheek with the other but it didnt hurt her much she was mostly hurt in her feeling." you dont have to be so mean all i wanted was something to wear you were the one making run around naked!!" she shouted and was starting to cry now
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Apr - 1:23

Kit hugs her while rubing her but. "Baby, I'm the boss under my roof. I don't want to be mean but you will obey me. You won't get sick or (should not be) embarrassed being nude in my house. I'll tell you what I dress you and send you on an errend. How is that," Kit offers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Apr - 22:14

yui had no idea what it was but wanted some clothes so she nodded to that" yeah sure ill do any errands you need i just want to not run around naked" she said not knowing what she had in mind for clothes but deiced to herself that something was better than nothing
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 1:41

Kit trotts to her room and comes back with a white peter pan collared shirt and a green plad shirt with matchins suspenders. "Okay, girl arms up," Kit giggles cheerfully,
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 17:50

yui blushed because she was being dressed but wanted something on she rose her hands up' so what am i going to be doing for you?' she asked in a happy tone
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 20:47

"You are running an erren," Kit slips the shirt over an onto Yui. She unzippes the green plad skirt and wraps it around Yui with the tag on the correct side. She clicks the zipper together.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 22:04

yui nodded and was glad she had clothes on" so mistress what am i going to get for you?" she asked with a happier tone then she had before.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 22:32

"Your diapers and baby supplies," Kit said as she quickly zips up the skirt. "Now turn around, so I can put your suspinders on," Kit said to Yui as she worries that her Yui would over react.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 22:34

yui whole head became red after hearing that" WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME I AM NOT A BABY AND AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE!!" she screamed but wasn't sure that was her best move today and not listening ether.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 2:03

"Well throwing a tamtrum like a baby won't help. Besides I'll be pampering you. Now you can either sit in a cornor for five hours strait, calm down and let me dress you so you can run your erren for me, or get your clothes and things then head out the door. I hear the salvation army's residence neighborhood has the fierced gangs who are happy to find weman like us," Kit calmly scolds Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:42

yui looked at her with fear because she was sure shed do it" no please not that ill listen" she cried and turned around" um if im being diapered if im bad you'll just punish me and not kick me out right?' she asked with a scared tone
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:11

"I think we have an understanding. Now Yui, I want you to turn your back torward me so I can put your suspenders on you. Also I want you to sing in a loop 'I'm a lil'teapot' while you masterbate. I will tell you to stop," Kit told Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:14

yuis cheeks turned bright red but she was to scared not to listen she turned around" im a little tea pot short and spat here is my handle here is my spout" she said again and again also masturbate like she was told".
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:36

Kit gets the sespenders on Yui on the thrid loop. She was is fount of her when she finished. Kit flips up Yui skirt to observe her prodgress. Yui is on the fifth loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs a home for me and jojo only   needs a  home for me and jojo only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

needs a home for me and jojo only
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next