Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 20 Jul - 22:17

Shana patted her head" aww how silly' didn't you know, i could speak with her inside her mind" Shana explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 11 Aug - 0:46

please were sorry we won't do it again!"sunny pleaded
"damn straight ya won't"yuri said tranmuting her arm into a blade only to be stopped by yuyuko
"i was wondering here you kids ran off to"yuyuko said picking up yuri and taking shana by the hand and left

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 13 Aug - 23:22

Shana  tried pulling  away but could not ' i am perfectly capable of walking by myself!" Shana blushed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 14 Aug - 0:23

well then i'll use this"yuyuko said motioning youm to put a kiddie leash on shana which she promptly did.

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 16 Aug - 0:02

Shana had an angry look on her face well she used her fire power to torch it and started walking" stop treating me like a kid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 16 Aug - 1:28

have you forgotten our bet which you lost?"yuyuko said

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 17 Aug - 8:17

Shana just glared at her" i know perfectly well that i lost! but that doesn't give you the right to act like im helpless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 17 Aug - 11:57

"hmm but it does give me the right to tell you what you can and cannot do, so in the end if i say you cannot help yourself then you are helpless"yuyuko stated"youmu, bring out the second one, shana-chana it should be obvious that we had a backup hehe"
youmu protly tried again to put the leash on shana"don't make this harder on yourself, she'll probably punish you if you misbehave"

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 17 Aug - 23:17

Shana used her fire to break it again" what do i have to lose if she has no intention of making this easier for me at all why should i make it easy for her!!" Shana shouted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 18 Aug - 1:03

"you lost that bet that means you have to do what i say, now be good and don't destroy this one"yuyuko said as youmu put yet another leash on her

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 18 Aug - 8:36

Shana did it yet again" i don't care i didn't even want to fight i just didn't want to get killed by you, and you said before if i ran away at grist you would have let me go but that was a lie i could not have left this place with out the help of you or someone here!!" Shana shouted glaring at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 18 Aug - 11:33

so then why didn't you run and go to someone else?"yuyuko said"yuri please make it so she can't destroy the next one"again youmu put another leash on her, this time it was indestructible

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 18 Aug - 23:34

Shana just used her strength to pull it out of her hand and was now glaring at her" lets get one thing clear, you may be stronger than i am, but  i don't care one little bit i will not get on my hands and knees act like a helpless child just because you feel like barking at me!" Shana shouted( she is still a teenager take that in to account before you reply lol0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Mon 19 Aug - 0:20

(i know, but take into account yuri is helping her for now)
"hmm that can change, right yuri-chan"yuyuko sneered
"hai"yuri said as she used her abilities on shana reducing her hand eye coordination to that of a babies making her fall to her hand and knees"i can rid you of your speech if you keep arguing, not that it'll matter @ this point"

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 20 Aug - 9:06

Shana just turned into her flame haze state'  i don't care, no matter what you do to me, i don't care because your not going to break me, I AM NEVER GOING TO GIVE IN TO YOU!!"Shana screamed out glaring at her." i wish you would just fall down  for once and maybe you would understand how it feel to be bullied by someone!" Shana screamed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 20 Aug - 20:58

"yuri it seems she needs a little more discipline"yuyuko said
"hai"yuri said removing shanas ability to speak and removing her from her flame haze state and preventing hr from being able to use it again

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 21 Aug - 7:30

Shana just returned to her flame haze state  and touch her hand to her mouth" i don't know how but i was able to adsorb that girls power to negate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 21 Aug - 21:28

"luck will only get you so far"yuri said disabling all of shana's power entirely

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 21 Aug - 23:52

Shana touched her chest with her right hand watching her powers return' you can't control me, but i'm not in the mood to fight anymore." Shana said turning away walking in front of her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Thu 22 Aug - 0:19

""it's only going to get worse, if it is real then it is under my control, if not then it does nothing"yuri reminded as she shown the power that shana regained was only fake

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Thu 22 Aug - 23:35

Shana just turned around glaring at her' i don't care what you have to say, i am not going to just lie down and give up everyone has a weakness and that includes you!" Shana said refusing to give in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 23 Aug - 1:21

"my power is my weakness, you are not strong enough to exploit that, unless you too are a yuurei hybrid"yuri said(okay time for an explanation whenever a yuurei hybrid(ghost hybrid, call it yh) uses their ultimate move they die, reason being is they used up too much energy, for yuri her ultimate attack apocalypse reign is very intense, with a radius of 5000 miles it tears apart reality and everything else inside then partially reconstructs reality, once started nothing can stop it(except for God) even killing yuri before the attack is finished won't stop it)(and another note is yuri is semi-immortal meaning she won't die of age but can die from attacks and illness)(do keep in mind her ability to control reality is inescapable and trying to mimmick it is suicide)(and i think this is pretty much established given past events but she is very overprotective of her friends, will do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it means decimating an entire city)

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 23 Aug - 22:46

Shana just turned away walking forward' i don't care what you say about not being able to lose ill find a way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 23 Aug - 23:34

"what, turning yourself into a yh?"yuri teased as she made shana black out where they then went back to hakugyokuro, yuyuko had put yuri and shana into a crib and left them alone, yuri just sat there waiting for shana to awake( changing the pace for the better)

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 24 Aug - 0:02

(sure).

Shana opened her eyes seeing that she was lying in the crib but only saw yuir now glaring at her, but instead of yelling she just looked away beginning to tear up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   

Back to top Go down

shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next