Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 1 Mar - 16:32

Shana dodged her again and grabbed her leg throwing her aside to the wall but felt a bit of pain in her ribs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 2 Mar - 1:00

"taking advantage of the situation youmu put mittens on both of shana's hands and pushed her forward and held her hands behind her "you gonna be a good baby?or do you need me to spank you until you figure out that you are a baby"youmuasked

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 2 Mar - 16:26

Shana smiled and flipped her taking off the mittens don't even try to say you are having fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Mon 3 Mar - 7:10

"oh but you've already lost"youmu said holding an empty syringe"you didn't realize it but i inject this into you in a minute or two you will barely be able to walk, and there is only one way to reverse this and i know how"

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Mon 3 Mar - 17:47

Shana smiled and held her arms our watching her body be surrounded in fire" Sorry but alostor can clench my body of anything kind of harm or any unnatural things in my body, sorry but be honest i didn't force you to fight you started it and admit it you are having fun.' Shana giggled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 4 Mar - 7:52

"i started it?"youmu laughed"this may be fun but you started it by not behaving, and the medicine grows when anything tries to purify it, that flame of yours included so it'll only work quicker now, i did say there was only ONE way to stop it, because it originates from the dead, and here people like me have absolute power, right shikei"
"yep"shikei(the human/soul form of yuri's sword)
"hey!"yuri said"that's going too far!"

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 4 Mar - 10:14

Shana smirked and  stood still  with a grin on her face that broke in to laughter"Oh please stop  stop it your killing me." Shana giggled, you really don't understand anything do you alstlor is the god of the  [Only admins are allowed to see this link]  [Only admins are allowed to see this link] he has a lot more power can you think he didn't just purify my body he destroyed your little injection so i am perfectly heathy ever since i got here i started thinking more and more of what i was capable of being in fused with alstor and i think i have a few cool knew tricks and who is acting up i am just standing up and you threw the first punch.' Your just mad i was fast enuf to counter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 5 Mar - 8:37

"god?hah don't make me laugh he is just a ghost thats why he couldn't do anything, but i guess if it's necessary then shikei will do the rest"youmu said, shikei just smiled sinisterly at that"good luck beating him, he gets his power directly from yuri, and we all know you cna't hold a candle to her"
"shana, stop this won't end well if you fight him trust me"yuri pleaded desperately crying

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 5 Mar - 11:11

Shana took out her black coat glaring at her with her red eyes, don't go bad mouthing alstlor he is like a father to me and he is so much more powerful than you think i didn't act up at all i was just talking and you threw the first punch because you were so sure you were better than me, but to be honest are you really that angry because i'm enjoying myself fighting someone as strong as you, and sorry but it's been five minuets and i'm still walking alstlors flames can clean my body of anything." Shana smiled.   (alstlor is a god not a ghost)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Thu 6 Mar - 3:20

(i know but since he has no physical body he isn't very different from one)" as i recall you jumped out of the crib which you weren't supposed to do"
" i agree"reimu said" back down shana, or ill have to get involved as well, shikei return to yuri"
"tch"shikei said vanishing
"shana, what reimu says goes, you'll have a better chance later" yuri said"if you don't back down i'll disable alastor's power and the neds youmu gave you will kick in rapidly"

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Thu 6 Mar - 11:10

(but shana is using his power for a body so in a way  she is like that now)

Shana smirked." Fine ill go back but i want to stay at the festival longer than you guys were going to let me, and yuri i am ok i promise if you don't believe me look insde my body with your power or something.( SShe is alstlor power can destroy anything  in shana's body that could do harm to her body or weaken it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 7 Mar - 7:31

( it's not too far from possession it's shana's body not his, so the ghost concept still applies)
"well then shall we go get breakfast? im sure you babies must be hungry"youmu said condescendingly

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 7 Mar - 12:26

( you have no idea what shana can really do if she cuts lose she can have alstlor take pyshical from in the real world)  

Shana yawned but followed them looking at her first" i am getting stronger" she was happy about that wondering if her friend would praise her for holding her own in a fight she said that she couldn't win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 12 Mar - 8:39

(tue but that doesn't change what alastor is and the effects of hakugyokuro on him)
"yuri sighed" something wrong"she said rubbing playfully against shana

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 12 Mar - 18:23

Shana smiled  but shook her head" no just in a good mood, by the way do you mind showing me how you can move that fast i'd love to learn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Wed 19 Mar - 7:25

"maybe if yuyuko sama allows us i can give you a few pointers"youmu said(rode my bike 50+mi to shinjuku and back very fun might go back to Tokyo this weekend)

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Fri 21 Mar - 21:13

(k)         Shana nodded" i'd enjoy that a lot, by the way can you people grow stronger or are you at your peek?' Shana wondered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 22 Mar - 5:51

just because some of us aren't humandoesn't mean we can't improve, yuri-chan is proof of that after all you've seen what she is capable of"youmu said

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 23 Mar - 20:47

Shana looked at her hands and nodded' yeah i understand that' so where are we going again?' Shana asked.( do you know black rock shooter?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Mon 24 Mar - 8:12

"to have breakfast"youmu said(somewhat yes)

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Mon 24 Mar - 13:38

Shana nodded following her' ok sounds ok i'm hungry( i wondered if you want to do an rp off it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 25 Mar - 8:58

(can try) youmu then led the girls to a couple of hghchairs

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Tue 25 Mar - 13:18

(ty   also pm)    Shana blushed when she saw the high chair' can i please just sit at the table i won't complain about being fed." Shana blushed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
something101

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sat 29 Mar - 19:05

"sorry but you'll have to be fed from a highchair, without complaints"youmu said rubbing shana's head

mato

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   Sun 30 Mar - 1:02

Shana sighed but gave in not wanting to get in to anther fight at the moment" fine ill sit in the chair but i won't make it easy!" Shana replied with her cheeks all red
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)   

Back to top Go down

shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next