Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Princess and caretaker [for hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:38

"Yes as you wish my lady," Abby said in a defeated voice, she then laid back on the ground. She pulled up her skirt revealing she had no panties on and slowly slid her fingers into her womanhood. She let out a small moan and started to rock her hips and slide her finger in and out of her pussy. Luckily her face was out of view because she had a deep blush on her face, she hated when you made her embarrass herself like this just because you could.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:00

"Hmm, that's just perfect Abby" she commented as she finished up her lunch. She continued to watch intently, loving each sound that escaped her lips. "You're doing great..." she said, almost drooling with lust as she fixed her eyes unto her servant's body.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 2:24

Abby kept up her pace and then slid her hand under shirt and started to rub her breasts. She started to moan louder hoping it didn't get the attention of anyone else near your room, She didn't want to be discovered pleasuring herself for your enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 22:44

She saw Abby's eyes shift around and reminded her "Don't stop deary..." she looked like she was almost done anyway. Her moans were musical and very smooth, like a pleasurable harp. "That's good!" Katherine kicked her feet "Abby? What are you about to do?" she teased her, loving her deep moans.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 23:47

It didn't take much longer for Abby to reach her climax and let out one last loud moan before falling back limp. She huffed laying on the ground out of energy. Abby laid there for a while before getting up knowing she didn't have time to just lay on the ground recovering from her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   Princess and caretaker [for hinata] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess and caretaker [for hinata]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2