Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaga

jaga

Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP Empty
PostSubject: Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP   Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP EmptySun 16 Sep - 9:28

Hi, I would like a new partner for this RP. I can play as either role so its up to you to choose who you want to be. Basically the plot is that Sasuke is a closeted TB and dresses up as a baby in the privacy of his home when he isn't busy with missions, then Anko or any other female jonin discover his secret, babys him, and eventually adopts him. If intrested let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Need someone to be Sasuke/Anko/or other for an RP
Page 1 of 1