Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Making Friends (private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:29

Ichigo shrugged the blast off, easily much more powerful then the girl. "Sorry this is how I learned." he said cutting at her just in front of her feet this time.

"Well... Dat's impwessive." Rangiku chewed on her thumb, at least it looked like Rukia had boobs now. "B cup?" she asked feeling the size of Rukia's newly budded boobies in her hand for a moment before leaning down and putting her lips around the nipple of one and givign it a quick suck.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:35

Lyra jumped back pulling out the badge her dad gave her blocking well a sword made up of spirit energy became attached to her hand' what happened to my hand i cant let it go!!.

"What a good little baby i have, but be careful if you nibble at my chest im going to turn babys, toy on max until her battery dies, and if you do ti 3 times baby gets one in her mouth to" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:39

"Calm down!" Ichigo groaned stoppign his attack and feeling his forehead, the girl's yelling was getting on his nerves. "You did it, that's your full bring." he said putting his sword in the ground and massaging his temple.

Rangiku shut her eyes and continued suckling getting her fill of milk before movign to the other boob. After a few minutes she sat up and wiped some milk off her chin "That was yummy." she giggled before looking down to see if she could get more.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:44

Lyra took a look at her arm now unknown what to think" ichigo fight me i want to see what i can do with this thing" she said making it apaear on her other arm to truthfully knowing she upset ichigo and wanting to try and make it right.

Rukia giggled a bit letting her suck more milk out of her but was determent to make her nib so tickled her toe a bit with out her noticing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:48

"No, try it on the rocks around here first." Ichigo said rather seeing what she could do on simple targets before actually sparring with her.

Rangiku continued to suckle before she was tickled. She giggled, spitting some of the milk back out onto Rukia's chest before accidentally nipping her nipple. "Oh!" she exclaimed coverign her mouth in surprise. "It was an accident!" she said moving her hands and pushing on the front of her diaper "Please, I didn't mean to! Don't turn the vibrator on mommy." she begged her hands still covering her padding.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:52

Lyra nodded raising her hand slamming it cutting the rock clear in to" wow thats sharp! she smiled wondering if ichigo ,sword was a whole lot stronger.

"rukia giggled a bit taking out the button, but instead put ti away"nah ill let it go, so would baby like to watch some tv she likes" she giggled trying to be nice now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:55

"That's impressive." Ichigo complimented watching Lyra slice the rocks.

"Oh, thank you." Rangiku sighed in relief and hugged Rukia tight. "Yes." she answered finding an odd enjoyment from watching the shows targeted at babies.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:03

"yeah it was" so come on ichigo lets fight" she smiled putting her swords up.

rukia smiled rubbing the back of her head" ther there baby i think its nappy time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:05

"Are you sure?" Ichigo looked at her. "If that's what you want." he said intending on holdign back immensely.

"Wha- but you said tv..." Rangiku stuttered confused before relenting. "Fine, I like naps anyway." she said getting up and holding Rukia's hand.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:33

ruika on the other hand lifted her up again' na na na my baby is it wittle to walk by herself" rukai teased taking her to her nursery placing her in the crib not cuffing her"good night baby.

Lyra smield charging him with her to blades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:37

"Oop!" Rangiku exclaimed still surprised Rukia could pick her up. "Okay.. So no walking." she said taking note as she was laid down. She sighed when she saw there would be no handcuffs before falling asleep fairly quickly. She turned with a crinkle and sucked her thumb whiel she slept looking just like a giant baby.

Ichigo easily sidestepped the girl and tripped her with his sword. "Your stance is horrible." he commented.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 7:22

rukia giggled looking at her dedicating to take pictures" you really are an adorable little baby girl" she teased pating her on the head" well you have a good sleep mommy had plans once you wakey wakey.

Lyra blushed heavy once she fell over with her skirt blowing up exposing her somewhat wet diaper to her friend ichgio"cut ti out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 14:49

Rangiku slept soundly for about an hour. She stirred and sat up with a crinkle for a second before changing into a crouching position. She hunched over and grunted pushing a soft load into the back of her diaper. After there was a sizable mess in her diaper her bladder responded and released a fresh stream into the padding. Rangiku sighed after she finished and laid back down to salvage some more rest, her stinky butt sicking up in the air while she slept.

"Cut what out?" Ichigo smirked seeing the wet diaper. "Is that why you're so angry all the time?" he teased pointing at her exposed diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:12

Lyra blushed pulling her skirt down" for your information i have a medical condition!!!" she whined like a little girl.

rukia was snoring well she was sleeping in her bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:15

"I didn't ask why you wore them I asked why you're always so angry." Ichigo said not at al effected by the girl's whining.

Rangiku slept much longer than Rukia did, even in her messy state she was able to sleep like a rock.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:07

Lyra blushed turning her head away"just drop it and lets fight' she whined.

Rukia smiled getting up going to check on her baby seeing her baby in her messy diaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:09

"Alright." Ichigo taking his stance, ready to counter whatever Lyra had to throw at him.

Rangiku snored slightly sucking her thumb clearly she wasn't bothered by her messy state.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:18

Lyra took a diff attack this time jumping up at him with her to blades!.

rukia smiled undoing her diaper soon having her changed in to a fresh diaper a bit shock by that fake that she didnt wake up"ill feed her when she wakes up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:25

Ichigo once again side stepped Lyra and tripped her. "Too easy." he said feelign he would wear her out at this rate.

Rangiku snored slightly while she was cleaned into a new diaper. She woke after another hour of sleep. Sitting up she touched her butt, she could have sworn she was messy. She shrugged assuming she had just dreamed it. She looked around trying to find where Rukia was.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 7:27

but rukia had deiced to stay in the room sleeping on the couch in there given how much her baby tiered her out.

Lyra had a panic attack charging ichigo swinging her blades back and forth at him in an uncontrollable rate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 14:36

"huh?" Rangiku noticed Rukia sleeping on the couch. "H-hey!" she exclaimed tryign to wake her up from her spot in the crib.

Ichigo brought his sword up blocking each hit before swiping at her and sending her flyign back with a burst of energy.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:31

finally Lyra was lying on her back out of breath"why cant i even get one hit on you!.

ruikia smiled good morning baby girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:34

"I have a lot more experience than you." Ichigo said cooly. "And you have no technique whatsoever."

"Can I come out now?" Rangiku asked from behind the bars. "And can I have some more clothes?" she asked shivering from just wearing a diaper this whole time.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:16

rukia giggled"what do you want to wear?' she asked.

Lyra sighed but got back up"fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:20

"I don't care really." Rangiku said "Although I like skirts and dresses." she said crinkling slightly as she readjusted her position.

"I'd go change if I were you." Ichigo said "You can have a break before we continue your training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next