Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Making Friends (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:20

"It's alright I know how to use it." Ichigo said calmly.

"Wait I thought this was my room." The bottomless woman said following the shorter gir into the nursery trying to cover up her waxed womanhood. "Th-this?" she asked stunned at the massive nursery. "But h-how did you?" her mouth was wide open shocked at what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:24

"my brother helped me set it up he knew i liked taking care of kids and no i have really big one" she teased putting her on the changing table.

the arranca pulled out his sword" final chance move or die!.

"ichigo let me help rukia said i have fullbring powers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:27

"You-you mean me?" Rangiku shouted sitting up on the soft changing pad trying to get off.

Ichigo simply took a battle pose. "Don't worry, this guy won't take me long, besides you don't know how to use your powers yet."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:29

Lyra blushed a bit"um alright ichigo.

"die boy !!the arranca yelled charging him.

"i dont think so" rukia said strapping her down with restraints on the table" bad girl for that your getting a diaper and a punishment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:32

Ichigo parried the arranger and sliced at his stomach easily.

"What?" Rangiku struggled before giving up. The straps on her large breasts were causing them to squish down and make it hard to breath if she didn't relax. "What punishment?" she swallowed sounding very scared.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:37

rukia had an evil look on her face well holding a vibrator up" i dont know take a guess" she giggled taking a big white diaper out as well.

how could i lose to some one like you, he cried faded away.

"ichgio how what happened to him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:42

Rangiku's eyes bulged out of there head. "Y-y-you wouldn't!? Please Rukia, please don't!" she pleaded starting to struggle against the restraints again and wearing herself out in the process.

Ichigo put Zangetsu back on his back before answering Lyra. "He died." he said simply offering his hand to help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:45

( i gtg bye)

Lyra took his hand getting up"who was that guy and why did he want me?.

ruika giggled a bit"nope you were a bad girl girl so baby has to be punished so she learns to he a good baby" she teased sticking the vibrator inside her as far as it would go turning it on max"now baby gets her diaper" she smiled sliding it under her bottom taking it up" and maybe after baby is good she will get some baby powder" she smiled wait for her reactions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:49

"Ah! ah!" Rangiku gasped as the vibrator was inserted inside her. "No! ah st-stop!" her breathing became sharp and quick as the vibrator was turned on causing her to moan out of pleasure. She writhed around on the table, the restraints keeping her in her place, her diaper crinkling as the vibrator turned her on.

"That's an arrancar, a hollow that received shinigami powers." Ichigo explained. "Did Rukia come to get you?" he asked wondering why Lyra was alone.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:11

"come to get me she shot me with some crazy red ball saying i was a dead women !!.

"nah nah" baby,s that are bad need there punishment. and if you dont stop talking ill make you suck on a paci" she giggled holding one up but had a small vibrator attached
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:14

"I guess she could be a little forceful." Ichigo sighed. "Well come with me for now." he said needing to go get his body back before they could proceed.

"Ru-rukia pl-please ah!" Rangiku moaned loudly beginning to buck her pelvis. "Ah!" she shrieked, her body pulsing with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:33

Lyra nodded following him" ichigo whee did you get the black clothes and why do you have a tattoo on your neck?' she noticed.

Rukia giggled a bit "nah i dont think i will this game is to much fun" she smiled bring the paci closer to her mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:38

"It's a uniform." Ichigo said simply leading the way. "What tattoo?" he asked checking his neck.

Rangiku kept trying to complain but the pleasure had caused her voice to devolve into loud moans that got louder and louder. "Ah! Ah!" her breath quickened and her hips bucked as she writhed in pleasure. "AH!" she moaned one final time climaxing into her diaper before dropping back onto the changing table gasping for air after her orgasm leaving her whole body numb and helpless.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:29

rukia patted her on the head' awe what a good little baby i have, is baby hungy?.

Lyra dropped it and followed him."ok then where are you taking me?' she asked but was a bit surprised to see a paramedic grue around" did some one get hurt ichigo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:33

Rangiku simply nodded not having the energy to speak or escape from the restraints on the table.

"Rukia said she had a place for you to stay." he answered willing to find her soem other place if staying with Rukia wasn't an option. "Uh, no. I got out of my body pretty fast." Ichigo cringed having an idea on what the paramedics would find.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 7:25

"ichigo what are you talking about get your body i can see you clear as day?" not understanding ichgio had to drop his bod y to use his powers.

"ALRIGHT but if im going to until my baby i have to make sure she doesn't leave, so she get s a new toys" rukia giggled strapping handcuffs to both her hands and feet" does baby like her new toys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 13:31

"No you're not." Ichigo said pointing at his body lying on the ground as people crowded around it.

"Huh?" Rangiku asked drooling as the vibrator continued to pleasure her. "Wha- are these?" she panicked seeing her hands and feet bound together permitting her from escaping.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:18

Rujia giggled unstrapping her and placing her in a high chair" just making sure my baby cant run away" she smiled taking out a jar of baby food.

"OK what do we do well they think your dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:27

Rangiku struggled some in the high chair but gave up when she realized there was no way out. She looked down a little concerned about what Rukia was going to give her to eat.

"I'm just going to havr to go back in." Ichigo sighed jumping over the group and entering into his body shocking the crowd as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 23:16

"lay down your heart stopped you must be taken to the hospital !!.

"He is ok just leave him alone!!"Lyra cried.

rukia giggled holding a spoon full of mushed up pees in front of her' alright baby say awe" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Sep - 0:34

"I'll be fine." Ichigo assured the paramedics brushing them off and standing up showing that he was alright.

"ugh." Rangiku closed her eyes to avoid looking at the disgusting mush as she ate it. "Yuck." she gagged spitting some of the peas up on her chin.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:45

after them letting ichigo go Lyra had her arms behind her head"something tell me this isnt the first time you dumped your body somewhere you should" she said in a bit of an annoyed tone.

rukia giggled a bit" well it seems i have a bad little baby that spat a bit of her food out" for that your getting to take a nappy in the special crib after your yum yums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:52

"No, but I had to be fast this time." Ichigo said noticing the girl's annoyed tone. "C'mon we have to go to Rukia's apartment.

"Wha-what?" Rangiku exclaimed as Rukia stuffed more of the disgusting baby food. "Eck." she groaned from the taste before taking another spoonful.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 7:47

Lyra sighed after hearing that" why so she can put a hole in my chest with that stupid red ball again!!!.

rukia giggled well feeding her the last bite" well sens my baby is all done with her yum yums, i think its time for her nappy in the special criby" she smiled lifting her out of the chair keeping a harm grip on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 13:45

"Don't shout, she's not going to do that." Ichigo sighed covering his ears.

"ugh." Rangiku groaned the vibrator still going inside her diaper. "Speacila crib?" she asked confused by the fact that Rukia could pick her up so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next