Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

genetic angel ( private )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:42

Miharu just glared at her upset over her reckless way of going about it. "It's not the machinery I'm worried about." she groaned watching the liquid flood in. "Can you go get a mop to clean up." she sighed reaching in to pull the girl out from the tank. "I'll take care of the rest." she said after pulling the AH out.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:46

" yeah wel I wasn't leaving her in there till the machinerys life support ran out while you fucked around with the codes. " Kira said before going to find a mop.

The AH was a light weight maby 90 pounds and was around 5'2 inches. she was thin with a small A chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:51

"Just go get the mop." Miharu shot back letting Kira go get the mop. She laid the lightweight girl on the bed before grabbing a towel to wrap around her for the time being. After checking to see she was uninjured from Kira slamming the pipe on the machine she started her attempts at waking her up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:59

with in seconds the AH's golden eyes shot open and she quickly jump form them bed to the door ready to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:01

"Whoa, hold on!" Miharu spring forward and caught the girl. "Calm down, there's no need to run." she said keeping a firm hold to keep her in the room, yet not so strong as to scare the AH.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:06

however the AH was MUCH stronger then she looked and was easily able to break free. down the hall she ran. it was clear now by her inhuman strength and speed that she was a combat AH which posed a problem since she was headed directly twords the training grounds. if so damn fool actually attacked her.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:12

"ShiT!" Miharu cursed before making chase. Despite her looks Miahru was one of the stronger members of the rebels so she easily managed to match the AH's speed. She loaded up a tranquilizer and with great accuracy shot it into the target's neck.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:16

the sudden hit to her neck made the AH stumble then role to the ground before returning to her dash I'll be it at a slower speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:18

Keeping up even more now Miharu fired another tranquilizer, glad to see they were having an affect. She then loaded up a third just in case two wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:13

the AH stopped. while still able to stand it was clear she was to groggy to go anyplace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:17

"That's enough." Miharu said to herself putting her gun in her holster before approaching the AH and picking her up, turning and taking her back to the room. When she returned she laid the groggy girl on the bed. "So, can you talk?" she asked casually trying to keep her voice calm in order to keep the girl from freaking out again.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:22

"............yes...." the AH girl said eyeing you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:25

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Miharu reassured the girl after removing the tranquilizers the affects still lingering. "Quite the opposite really.... Do you have a name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 11:54

" name................the only name In my memory is Lo Narukami....weather thats my name or not I can't say. " The AH girl said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 13:04

"Well, if it's the only name you know, I'm pretty sure it's yours." Miharu said figuring Lo may be a blank slate like Kira had said before. "Do you know anything else?" she asked just in case there may be more information she could get from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:19

Lo sat there and thought hard. " ....umm no I can't think of anything....." Lo said sitting there naked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:23

'That's a shame.' Miharu thought before lookign the girl over. "Do you fee lcold?" she asked figuring it was about time to get Lo some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:26

" ..cold?......as in is my body temperature low? ummm yes. " Lo said in a artificial manner of speaking. Kira had talked that way at first as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:36

"Alright. So let's get you some clothes." Miharu said opening her drawer to find something for her to wear for the time being. "Here. You're shorter than me and this is pretty long." she said holding out a long shirt.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:46

" very well. " Lo said slipping the shirt on. she'd need her own wardrobe ASAP but helping her get used to the base and what not would come first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:57

"Alright. Follow me and we'll find some clothes for you. I'm sure something on the base will feet." Miharu said opening the door. "Oh, and uh watch your step." she sighed looking down at the liquid from the tank that was still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:00

Kira actually was just getting back. " why are the freaking cleaning things hidden while we had weapons all over. " she grumbled as she walked in.

Lo followed behind staying silent but eagerly looking around as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:02

Miharu shrugged at Kira. "Just take care of this while I get Lo some clothes." she said leading the new AH to where they kept up stock on various civilian clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:05

Lo looked around squinting her eyes since everything was bright to her newly opened eyes. after a bit she acted on curiosity and dug through the clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 22:28

"Anything you like in there?" Miharu asked browsing a little finding some things she liked for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

genetic angel ( private )
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next