Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Extra credit(private me and dipee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Dec - 0:31

((I apologize in return, I got stuck somewhere with no internet for a while >.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec - 2:11

((Alright then. Are you going to reply?))
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec - 17:56

((Oh my god, what the hell!? Sorry, my browser seems to have eaten the rest of that post.... which is really odd..))

"M-melody, please!" Mai helplessly pleaded as her younger girlfriend pulled her over her lap, doing her best to ignore the rustling undergarment that all the girls were staring at. She gripped onto her pupil's skirt, biting her lower lip as she felt a breeze on her bottom once again. 'She's actually going to spank me..' Mai thought, yelping and jumping as melody's hand hit her bottom. With every slap Mai cried out, crying and uselessly kicking in an attempt to escape her punishment. "I-i'm s-sowy!" She uselessly tried to cry through her bawling.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec - 23:38

"Oh are you?" The student replied smugly, enjoying every second of dominating her older lover. She gave her another series of slaps on Mai's pink bottom. "Do you promise to be a good baby and obey Mommy?" She asked again, not letting up on the spanking in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Dec - 16:02

"Y-yes, I'll be a good b-baby!"Mai cried out, a little bit of pleasure beginning to mix in with the pain and humiliation as Melody continued. "I-I'll do w-whatever mommy says!"She finally cried out once she couldn't take anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Dec - 19:50

The spanking stopped the moment those words left Mai's mouth. Melody gently tugged the soft diaper back over her teacher's pink bottom as the other girls giggled wildly at the situation the woman was in.

But oddly enough, Melody didn't do some new, humiliating thing. She just turned her sobbing lover around in her lap so that she was facing her; and them just cuddled Mai close. The teenager gently consoled her diapered, crying sensei as she hugged her into her soft chest. "It's okay little baby...It's okay..." She cooed assuringly; taking an adult-sized oacooder out of her bag and gently Sticking it into Mai' mouth to help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Dec - 20:41

Mai winced as her student silently pulled the diaper over her sore rump. The soft padding made the pain lessen, but it still stung badly. The giggling of her students wasn't helping either.

'That meanie, that jerk, I can't believe I love her. Humiliating me in front of my students like this.. spanking me..' Mai thought, wincing in preparation for more humiliation or punishment as she was sat up. So, it goes without saying that she was surprised when her student cuddled her close to her chest. Mai pouted, conflicted in whether she should accept this or reject this. As Melody stuck the pacifier in Mai's mouth she reluctantly sucked on it, preferring the humiliation to another spanking.

((Merry christmas ^^ Also, I missed your birthday, didn't I? Sorry, I saw it coming up on the homepage, but I was pulled away before it happened D: So late happy birthday as well.))
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec - 13:10

((Aww, thanks! Merry Christmas to you as well!))

The students standing around them were a little bewildered at what was occurring. They were expecting more embarrassment of their teacher. And yet, what they saw was the very definition of adorable. Melody was softly cuddling and soothing the woman in a diaper and sucking a pacifier innocently. To call the scene cute would be a massive understatement. A few girls even let out soft "Awww..."s.

Melody slowly moved her hand up and began to soothingly stroke her sensei's hair as she kept her snuggled up like a baby in her arms. "Just relax little baby...Mommy is gonna take good care of you...Just relax and enjoy yourself. Mommy loves you..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Dec - 1:15

Mai glanced over her shoulder at the girls cooing at the pair. She noisily sucked on the pacifier, finally accepting her students comfort by burying her face in the girl's shirt and sobbing. 'With all I've been through, I've never been so humiliated..' She thought, sniffling and sobbing as Melody tried to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Dec - 18:33

"It's okay little one...Mommy's here to make it all better..." The crafty student cooed lovingly, kissing Mai on the top of the head and cuddling her warmly. Though she thoroughly enjoyed humiliating her teacher and being completely dominant over her; she still loved Mai with all her heart. She would be taking good care of her adorable little 'baby'. "Just let it all out sweetie. Mommy will make it all better." She repeated.

There seemed to be a change in the attitude of the remaining girls. Rather than laughing and pointing fun at their sensei, they all seemed to see her now as a distraught baby that needed to be comforted. One by one, they all kneeled down around Melody; cooing and patting their babyfied teacher assuringly and trying to calm her down like one would for an infant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra credit(private me and dipee)   Extra credit(private me and dipee) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra credit(private me and dipee)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3