Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Want Someone to Talk to.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killman

PostSubject: Want Someone to Talk to.......   Tue 26 Jun - 2:05

So...I have a certain way that I want to live my life, that being a full adult baby lifestyle. The trouble is that I really don't know where to begin. I feel so alone on the subject. I have autism (among other disorders) so socializing is difficult and get SSI for these disorders. My family knows of my infantilism and accepts it. I wear diapers 24/7, I have a Nuk 5, etc. My goal though, is what I mentioned earlier. Now that is something that I feel my family just doesn't really support me in, but I haven't really discussed it much, because talking about these things is difficult. I just feel empty and in a way, hopeless. I also have depression which makes things harder. I try not to seem selfish for wanting this lifestyle, it would just make me happy, something that I truly haven't been for years. It would be a dream come true.This topic is all scrambled I know, I have trouble wording things like this. I just want to have someone to discuss this with. I want to not feel alone. I know that there are people out there like me, like Baby Brett, who has the life that I dream of, but I really can't discuss it with those people. Feel free to respond. Don't bother posting criticism's, because I have heard enough of that, and I personally don't care about negative opinions.Thanks for reading..............

If anyone wants to discuss this elsewhere, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Want Someone to Talk to.......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1