Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 2:14

Tomo whimpers and goes cross-eyed when her noes was touched. "Otay," she said as her mouth opens up again as she hoped for some nanners.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 10:23

Fay fed Tomo 2 whole jars. " there now. hmmhmm do you wanna stay rubber or dressed all adorable to day? " Fay asked.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul - 5:23

Tomo was as happy as can be with her tummy full of nanners. She listens to Fay and ponders for a bit. "Hmm... I don't know I'm just the baby. Your my mommy and I trust my mommy," She explains happliy.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 11:11

Fay smiled and carried Tomo up stairs to her nursery
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 0:43

Tomo nuzzles her as she was in Fay's arms. "Well mommy what are we going to do," She asks in her cheerful mood. Before Fay could answer, Tomo gives her a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 10:42

Fay smiled and kissed back. " hmmhmmm I think its a good day to be dressed up. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jul - 23:45

"OOO, ooo, ooo!!! What are you going to dress as Ma'ma," Tomo asks as she giggles like a silly girl.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 11:06

" hmmm a frilly princess. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 0:07

"Aww, bitchen," Tomo squeals as she was unaware what she blerted.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:03

" excuse me young lady? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 0:23

Tomo blinks a bit as to figure out the change in mood. She unsnuggles from Fay. "Whats wrong Ma'ma," She asks as she looks into Fay's face.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jul - 23:20

" wear'd you learn to use such bad words? " Fay asked.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Aug - 1:49

Tomo blinks for a bit and wonders what Fay was talking about. With this blonde in trouble she tries to cause more to see what would happen. "... Well from you Sexxy-Mama~," Tomo re-snuggles and sloppily tries to give Fay a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Aug - 8:42

" keep it up and you'll get spanked. " Fay warned. while Fay play spanked you plenty of times her punishment spanks seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 2:14

Tomo listens to Fay as delivers her sloppy baby kiss. "I'm trying... what did I say," Tomo asks in a worried tone as she buries her head into Fay's neck.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug - 11:35

" babies don't say bad words. " Fay scolded.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:09

Tomo withdraws her kiss. "Ehh, I didn't mean to," She begins to whine. Tomo hids her face into Fay's neck.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:16

" hmmm I'll let it slid this time but next time you'll be punished. " Fay said getting out you clothes.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:18

Tomo calms down and whinces towards Fays remark. She watches Fay getting her cloths. While she waits Tomo starts to bounce.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug - 15:53

Fay starts by adding 2 diapers over your current one followed by white flower pattern tights and white heel's. next was a a baby blue dress with a bow on the chest followed by white silk elbow gloves and a heart choker. " there. " Fay said.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:51

Once dressed, Tomo was obviously happy as she stands up, twirls around, and gives Fay a curtsie. Feeling the freash room breeze again after being out of her love slave rubber suit and into her girlish tights, the softer cushening on her toosh, and a tight love chocker was a delight. "Thank you Ma'ma Faye," Tomo giggles with rosy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 10:42

" you look adorable. you can walk in heel's right? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 1:11

Tomo pouts and begins to think. "Thanks Ma'ma Fay!!! Well it has been 6 years since I've worn them, to bad I'm... Err, two I think. Either way my butts padded, what could go wrong," She embarrassingly tries not to answer no.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 23:54

" hmmm wanna practice? " Fay offers
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 2:52

Tomo blushes and nodds her head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next